Alexander Wang Rockie Duffel

I had a regular Rockie and now have a mini Rockie. There is a bit of a weight difference because the regular has more studs. Even though it’s called “mini”, the mini holds a LOT because of its duffel shape. I’m used to small bags now and even find the mini is too big for my day-to-day. It’s 20 cm long and 15 cm wide x tall.

Here is a picture with my daily carry stuff, and the mini Rockie compared to my most used daily bags, a YSL toy Loulou and Coach Turnlock clutch. Incidentally I had a Rogue 25 and found it too big...now on the hunt for a Rogue 17! If everything fits in your Rogue 25 I’m sure a mini Rockie would work for you. It is such a cute bag and I do love it for times I need to carry more.

View attachment 5071138

I have always been intrigued by the Rocky! I dont carry much these days, so this seems to be a good size! What is the color? It's gorgeous :love:

I have always been intrigued by the Rocky! I dont carry much these days, so this seems to be a good size! What is the color? It's gorgeous :love:

Thank you! The color is latte with rose gold, I think from around 2015-16. The thick bubbly leather and studs really make the bag!

It’s too bad Wang has stopped making all the Rockies...imho they are contemporary classics and the duffel style is timeless. The good thing is though they are fairly inexpensive on the resale market. Here’s some more photos:

6E10E3D3-9765-455F-869A-BFB3002443CD.jpegA257E1D9-52ED-4981-AD0A-5BDD2C9A8934.jpegE190114F-9389-43D9-BBC0-7B88C7744339.jpeg

Thank you! The color is latte with rose gold, I think from around 2015-16. The thick bubbly leather and studs really make the bag!

It’s too bad Wang has stopped making all the Rockies...imho they are contemporary classics and the duffel style is timeless. The good thing is though they are fairly inexpensive on the resale market. Here’s some more photos:

View attachment 5076303View attachment 5076304View attachment 5076307
Thank you for the additional pictures. I LOVE the combo of Latte with Rose gold! It is stunning!

I may have to start looking at the resale market!

View attachment 5076303View attachment 5076304View attachment 5076307
Wow I got this preloved Rockie today in the color gummy with pale gold hardware. The condition is like new and the leather is so smooth. I just love it sooooo much :yahoo: I hope the Rockie returns one day :rolleyes::love:

View attachment 5081492
Beauties! :loveeyes: I've been seriously eyeing AW lately.

Reactions: ninecherries