Robert Pattinson #3!

Hey Want it All- Yup- I did see the clip before it got yanked- sorry to jump the gun! :giggles: I am leaving for a week at a beach house (which has spotty internet) so I was hoping for an extra fix of Rob!

I love the new pics!!

No theatres near me are playing Cosmopolis or Bel Ami ... I guess I will wait for the DVDs to come out!
Dear nilla,

On a hunch, I thought Italy might follow frenchpearls' type of release schedule for Cosmopolis, and sure enough, the release date is December 12, 2012!

Please kindly pen that into your calendar so you may see the *^#1!@ :faint: scene we've all been hot and bothered about...on the big screen.

Love,
Me :smooch:

Same here!
LOL, sorry any potential interest you may have had in the 50 Shades books were dashed by our "outing" of the books as originating from fan fiction. :P At least you, Mree43, and all others now have full disclosure. :police:

Dear nilla,

On a hunch, I thought Italy might follow frenchpearls' type of release schedule for Cosmopolis, and sure enough, the release date is December 12, 2012!

Please kindly pen that into your calendar so you may see the *^#1!@ :faint: scene we've all been hot and bothered about...on the big screen.

Love,
Me :smooch:

LOL, sorry any potential interest you may have had in the 50 Shades books were dashed by our "outing" of the books as originating from fan fiction. :P At least you, Mree43, and all others now have full disclosure. :police:

WHATTT??????? *in Rob's voice* :biggrin: I thought it was released in May, after Cannes?

OK, I just google it... they all say May, 25th for Italy?! Anyway, both the cinemas in my city did not have it! :storm:

I really don't do fan fictions so you really did me a great favor telling me that! :ty:

Hey Want it All- Yup- I did see the clip before it got yanked- sorry to jump the gun! :giggles: I am leaving for a week at a beach house (which has spotty internet) so I was hoping for an extra fix of Rob!
LOL! No, that's quite all right! I know I'd surely get excited and jump the gun, too, if everyone was :cray: about a scene, and I felt out of the loop!

A week at a beach house, you say? :nuts: That sounds divine! :beach: Here's a bit of a Rob fix for you, though it certainly won't compare to the Cosmopolis scene...he went to Katy Perry's movie after party:

rk%20last%20night.jpg

UpxIh.jpg

PATTINSONLIFE06262010%20%282%29.JPG

pattinsonlife%20%285%29.jpg
pattinsonlife%20%283%29.jpg

pattinsonlife%20%2810%29.jpg

pattinsonlife%20%282%29.jpg

LOL! No, that's quite all right! I know I'd surely get excited and jump the gun, too, if everyone was :cray: about a scene, and I felt out of the loop!

A week at a beach house, you say? :nuts: That sounds divine! :beach: Here's a bit of a Rob fix for you, though it certainly won't compare to the Cosmopolis scene...he went to Katy Perry's movie after party:

rk%20last%20night.jpg

UpxIh.jpg

PATTINSONLIFE06262010%20%282%29.JPG

pattinsonlife%20%285%29.jpg
pattinsonlife%20%283%29.jpg

pattinsonlife%20%2810%29.jpg

pattinsonlife%20%282%29.jpg

He used to mock KP singing her songs and now what? They're best friends? LOL Katy is such a beautiful girl.. but she wears wayyyy to much make-up... all the time! I also wonder HOW she still has all her hair on her head... having changed its color 256477 times in a few months?

WHATTT??????? *in Rob's voice* :biggrin: I thought it was released in May, after Cannes?

OK, I just google it... they all say May, 25th for Italy?! Anyway, both the cinemas in my city did not have it! :storm:

I really don't do fan fictions so you really did me a great favor telling me that! :ty:
I will repeat that: WHAAAAAAT??? :panic:

Let me see when that post was..crap, maybe it was old, I didn't look at the date. :shame:

http://thinkingofrob.com/2012/02/19/cosmopolis-release-date-for-italy/

Okay, the post's date was Feb so I guess maybe they bumped up the release date to May instead? :shrugs: Sorry to get your hopes up. :cry:

He used to mock KP singing her songs and now what? They're best friends? LOL Katy is such a beautiful girl.. but she wears wayyyy to much make-up... all the time!
Hubby finds Katy attractive, but he's apparently moved on. :lol: He just doesn't find her to be a talented singer, and yeah, the too much make-up thing is no bueno.

Well, Rob went to Katy's bday party back when the first Twilight movie happened so their friendship goes back to at least 2008, I suppose.

However, what is even more :thinking: is the fact that Stew's shrewd, sharky publicist Ruth, is the same one that Katy Perry has. Let's all chew on that. :okay:

So sad I missed both on the big screen then! Argh. Will watch them as soon as the DVDs come out. I promise.
Nooooo! Aw man, that really sucks. :rain: I will at least get to see Cosmopolis here, even if I missed Bel Ami. LOL, now that I've seen the scene, I don't think I should try to convince my hubby to watch Cosmopolis on our anniv date. :lol:

btw, did you get to see the scene yet?!! :panic:

Hubby finds Katy attractive, but he's apparently moved on. :lol: He just doesn't find her to be a talented singer, and yeah, the too much make-up thing is no bueno.

Well, Rob went to Katy's bday party back when the first Twilight movie happened so their friendship goes back to at least 2008, I suppose.

However, what is even more :thinking: is the fact that Stew's shrewd, sharky publicist Ruth, is the same one that Katy Perry has. Let's all chew on that. :okay:

That is REALLY interesting!!!

I wonder what Kstew thinks of Rob hanging out with her?? I could see her getting upset that he hangs out with other girls. She seems like that type to me. I could be wrong.

That CLIP! OMG! Don't even want to know how many times I watched it. LOL!!:smile:

WOW! Really? :amazed: I am thinking now it is not a big coincidence that Katy was there at Coachella with Rob and Kristen in tow. I know paparazzis are at Coachella regardless, but I can't help but think Ruth also tipped them off to expect "her clients", Katy and Kristen, would be attending. Rob being present was a good bonus for Ruth.

I wonder what Kstew thinks of Rob hanging out with her?? I could see her getting upset that he hangs out with other girls. She seems like that type to me. I could be wrong.

That CLIP! OMG! Don't even want to know how many times I watched it. LOL!!:smile:
I bet she's insecure after she saw the Cosmopolis boob grabbing scene. :lol:

He IS looking at her boob- they must be in a relationship! :P LOL!
Lol, Mree43, look, Robicslady has proven my point! :lol:

BTW- and a little off topic- I'm watching the Olympic swimming trials: there are some hott guys to look at until *want it all* gives us the next round of Rob pics!
Oh! :devil: I am going to see! Thanks for the heads up! :popcorn:

He has such girly hands...he should be a hand model.
Lol, Rob had been saying he did do just that when he was younger. But, on Jimmy Kimmel, his mom was in the audience, and she denied that Rob did hand modeling. Lol, see, even Rob thinks he has girly hands! :roflmfao: I love those long fingers. :graucho: