ROAK / Sunshine Committee

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
smiley.php
This idea has been floating around in my head for sometime and with the sucess of all the ROAK exchanges on the individual boards, I think it might be a good time to 'float' the idea.

First, read the tPF official ROAK disclaimer from Vlad: http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/announcement-random-acts-of-kindness.html

With that said:

I would like to start a 'sunshine committee'. Roak exchanges are great, but there is nothing like getting a true, unexpected roak. I often see posts about birthdays, people who are feeling down, sick, new houses, new babies, etc and think I should send them something, but then I have to pm and ask for their address, takes the surprise out a bit. Kwim? I would like to have people's info handy so I can send them a true ROAK. We can also do virtual babyshowers, etc, with people sending things to me, and I can pull them all together and mail one big fun box.

I plan on doing most of the sending myself, but I am sure there will be some people that would like send things too. So I will have an option to keep your info completly private (just I will have it) or if I can share it with very select members (very well known members, with more than 6 months on tPF, and high post count).

So, if you would like to participate copy and paste and fill in the following:

tPF screen name:
Name: (can be just initials, etc)
Address:

Birthday:
E-mail:
Can I share your info: Yes or No
Notify me of virtual 'parties': Yes or No

send me your info to: [email protected]

Let the sun shine in :smile:

How sweet you are to have thought of doing something that is so special!!!! You are truly one of a kind tink... ((hugs)) and to anyone else that is participating...you guys are SUPER!!!!