RM & tPF Collaboration: Phase II - Freeform Discussion & Attributes

tPF+RM PHASE II: Which design attributes do you wish on the perfect satchel?

• Adjustable Straps

• Color Blocking

• Fringe

• Piping

• Studding

• Tech Friendly

• Whip Stitch

• Zipper Detail

• Zipper Pocket

• N/A

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for adjustable straps, zipper pocket and fringe.

So Satchel won, eh? I hope it's not a Morning After Bag/Mini style, I prefer a completely new style that's outside of her classics collection. Something like the Jetsetter was a refreshing change from her usual satchel styles. It was something completely different for me and I like that a lot. No offense but I got bored and tired of her MAB/M style. Something new and exciting just to add some variety to her collections would be nice!

I would love a buttery soft leather bag but can somehow keep its structured shape. The Swing was super soft but it didn't puddle either. It manages to keep its shape beautifully while the leather itself was getting softer. I like that.

OH, and I feel I need to mention about pockets/compartments, it's important for me:

I prefer LOTS of compartments and/or pockets as I love a bag with organization. A bag like the Swing and Jetsetter has a ton of compartments and dividers which I love. Even though I won't use all those pockets, there are times when I might need them or when I feel like putting my essentials in separate sections of the bag for the heck of it. I would love if this bag had something like that.

I would like this bag to either have two ways to carry it (short handles and optional adjustable strap, so I can toss aside the extra strap so I won't be forced to carry the bag with the strap hanging under it).

I don't mind the fringe as long as it's removable and hanging on the zippers. I hate bags that have the fringes permanently stitched onto the bag (like the Linea Pelle Alex hobos, those fringes were annoying).

If studs are added, PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE make sure Rebecca goes easy on the studs. I hate it when she goes overboard with the studs (like the Treasure Chest, Vanity for example). It makes the bag look awful.

adjustable straps and lightweight please! Some bags are gorgeous but so heavy. zippered pocket on the outside would be nice. I personally like piping, think it finishes a bag off nicely.

Adjustable straps and enviroment-and human friendly making. Im not goint to buy anything new, until these problems are solved in highfashion industry, even if it ment lifetime commitment to wear old rags.

Fringe. Fringed bags NEVER go out of style, they are extremely 'in' right now (look at the amount of celebrities carrying fringed bags) and the fringe adds a total laid back, boho-esque feel.

I voted for adjustable straps, piping, tech friendly, & zipper pocket.
I just want it to have really chewy, thick, luxury leather! I hope I can vote for that soon.

Dang, I didn't take the time to read carefully, I assumed I could only vote for one. Heck! lol

I voted for adjustable straps but if I knew I could place more than one vote I would have added tech friendly and zipper pocket.

You don't know how many times I've had to return/resell a bag I wanted to love simply because the straps were just an inch or two too short for comfortable usage. Today's tPFer is on the go and ease of carrying a beautiful bag is a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.