RM lovers,anyone knows this one?

Ms.Qi

Jun 19, 2012
Hello ladies,do you know this bag? is it an older style? what you all think? opinions welcome:P

2rfa4hz.jpg

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this combo before. The trim looks like Glazed Almond and the rest looks different, pebbled. Very interesting. It's got square hw so it might be from 2009... I've never been so unsure.

Crazy4Handbags said:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this combo before. The trim looks like Glazed Almond and the rest looks different, pebbled. Very interesting. It's got square hw so it might be from 2009... I've never been so unsure.

I have never seen it before too! I guess that makes it unique :P the HW def is older version

Ms.Qi said:
Hey miss traveler do u know this one?

Hi Ms. Qi :smile: this is a beautiful & rare find! The other studded MAMs I've have smaller & more studs as compared to this one. I honestly haven't seen any thing like this. Where did you scope it?

Hi Ms. Qi :smile: this is a beautiful & rare find! The other studded MAMs I've have smaller & more studs as compared to this one. I honestly haven't seen any thing like this. Where did you scope it?

A friend knows an ebay seller and she sent me this picture asking me if I'm interested in, but I've never seen this one...so I wasn't sure, and also afraid that it might be a fake as never seen anywhere :smile:

It's a stock photo and it would be best to ask for photos of the actual bag, its hw, lining, pockets, tag and dogleash :smile:

A friend knows an ebay seller and she sent me this picture asking me if I'm interested in, but I've never seen this one...so I wasn't sure, and also afraid that it might be a fake as never seen anywhere :smile: