Riveting = get it or don't ?

Sounds like you've made up your mind. If you really love it and can pay it off, why not? It should last you a while.

Sucks that your parents are that into your finances though. My parents would die if they knew how much a LV cost or basically a lot of things I buy cost BUT they have no clue. My dad looked at my dog's LV collar and went, "Oh, look at you!" (talking to the dog) "You have an Yves Saint Lauren collar." (pronounced very poorly) My parents have no clue about any kind of designer whatsoever.

Sounds like you've made up your mind. If you really love it and can pay it off, why not? It should last you a while.

Sucks that your parents are that into your finances though. My parents would die if they knew how much a LV cost or basically a lot of things I buy cost BUT they have no clue. My dad looked at my dog's LV collar and went, "Oh, look at you!" (talking to the dog) "You have an Yves Saint Lauren collar." (pronounced very poorly) My parents have no clue about any kind of designer whatsoever.

Lol back before I was born, my mom thought LV was YSL also. :lol:

yes!! i actually didn't like it UNTIL I tried it on!!! I LOVE it... it's like being introduced to LV all over again!! That's how bad I want it!

I know the feeling, I saw it and was like wow! Such a unique bag! And I never liked LV really. I used to like Manhattan somewhat and that funny rounded bag (forgot what the name is) but didn't like anything enough to pay the price. Until Riveting came along.