Reveal: Borough barstripe highrise and keychain!

I just ordered this striped highrise borough too and I'm so excited to get it! I'm 5'7 so I'm hoping it fits me well crossbody. Does the bag feel really stiff or do you think it will develop a slouchyness? I hope it's not too stiff. I don't want it to look like a box. :smile: love the look on you and that keychain is ADORABLE!

I just ordered this striped highrise borough too and I'm so excited to get it! I'm 5'7 so I'm hoping it fits me well crossbody. Does the bag feel really stiff or do you think it will develop a slouchyness? I hope it's not too stiff. I don't want it to look like a box. :smile: love the look on you and that keychain is ADORABLE!
Not stiff at all. The leather feels and looks great. It is a beautiful bag. Congrats!

mrop - Did you receive your striped Borough? Do you have any mod shots? I really love the pics posted on page 1 of this thread. Just tried to order this bag (30355) from JAX but was told that I cannot use my 25% FB coupon :sad:

Has anyone been able to use a PCE on their Highrise purchase? I may just try to call back and attempt the same purchase with a different rep. This PCE exclusion confusion is annoying...

mrop - Did you receive your striped Borough? Do you have any mod shots? I really love the pics posted on page 1 of this thread. Just tried to order this bag (30355) from JAX but was told that I cannot use my 25% FB coupon :sad:

Has anyone been able to use a PCE on their Highrise purchase? I may just try to call back and attempt the same purchase with a different rep. This PCE exclusion confusion is annoying...

I received it!! I also ordered the all vachetta highrise and that is the one I am keeping bc I love the silver hardware more and think it looks more spring/summery! Here are a few quick pics I took before boxing the striped back up. But I did use PCE on both! No trouble at all. Keep calling till you get another person. :smile: I got it used on first try! :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395762995.794433.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395763037.396038.jpg

I received it!! I also ordered the all vachetta highrise and that is the one I am keeping bc I love the silver hardware more and think it looks more spring/summery! Here are a few quick pics I took before boxing the striped back up. But I did use PCE on both! No trouble at all. Keep calling till you get another person. :smile: I got it used on first try! :smile: View attachment 2555227
View attachment 2555228

Beautiful! Congratulations. I was just ready to order the striped - until I saw your Vachetta. Could you please give me the style number?

I received it!! I also ordered the all vachetta highrise and that is the one I am keeping bc I love the silver hardware more and think it looks more spring/summery! Here are a few quick pics I took before boxing the striped back up. But I did use PCE on both! No trouble at all. Keep calling till you get another person. :smile: I got it used on first try! :smile: View attachment 2555227
View attachment 2555228

Have you done a Vachetta yet? Will you condition, or let it age naturally? You probably saw GalxyGirls Vachetta Caroline....... after seeing hers, I soooooo want a Vachetta Bag..... The highrise looks perfect!

I am so happy. This is everything I thought it would be and more. Lightweight, great pattern, perfect size and room for everything. Put a picture of what I put in it. Only negative is the black lining but I use accessories with color and patterns most of the time. Has zipped middle section with two compartments on either side. There are also two slip pockets on the inside back compartment, which is good for me as I carry two cell phones. Strap is adjustable so can wear as shoulder or crossbody. Not very good at modeling, but I included one picture on shoulder. I am 5'2" and it can adjust two more holes. Bag is 30355, $378. Keychain is 62234, vermillion or camel, $128. Both had to be ordered from JAX as they are a UK release.

The keychain is a keeper. Just too cute to return. Now will be on the hunt for more highrises.
View attachment 2533083View attachment 2533084View attachment 2533085View attachment 2533090View attachment 2533091View attachment 2533092View attachment 2533097View attachment 2533098

So sorry, after hijacking your thread to ask about the vachetta, I realized I didn't comment on yours! Congratulations..... absolutely LOVE the barstripe! I suspect I'll want both - just love the classic colors on yours. It can still be ordered from JAX.... but I suspect they'll be Asian exclusives (since we like it so much in the US).... so if anyone wants one, I'd suggest ordering.

Have you done a Vachetta yet? Will you condition, or let it age naturally? You probably saw GalxyGirls Vachetta Caroline....... after seeing hers, I soooooo want a Vachetta Bag..... The highrise looks perfect!

Yay! I did see her post and I haven't decided yet. I think the bag is way too light for me as is. So I don't want it to take forever to start darkening. Also I'm worried about denim transfer. Hmmm. This bag is SO LIGHTWEIGHT and so soft' it's gorgeous!! And I agree, you so NEED the chambray wallet! For sure! I ordered the slim edgepaint continental zip! :smile: can't wait to see your reveal!!

mrop - Thank you so much for the quick reply and the pics. Gorgeous bags. They both look beautiful on you! Good to know that you were able to use your PCE on the Highrise. Now I'm even more determined to try again and use mine on this purchase :smile:

Thanks to all. Still loving it. Want another high rise but waiting to see what else is coming. Some previous pictures showed a vermillion so I think it will be my next one.