return policy

Thaaanks!! do you know if they do refunds too? i wanted this blouse but they took for-ev-er to send it to me. i saw it in the boutique but they didn't have my size so they said they already have a store holding one for me and about to send it out. they didn't even contact me to let me know what the delay was all about, but it took them a week to send it out and i still haven't received it... the experience just left me not wanting it anymore

I believe that it's 10 days for YSL returns and you'll get a refund. BUT if it was a sale item, it might have been a final sale... Check your receipt when the package arrives. Also, if you're going to return the item via mail, you should give the store a head's up that you're mailing the package back to them. That way if it arrives to the store after the time period has elapsed, they should still honor the return.

^^^ Ditto. Just bought a Muse at a YSL boutique in NYC. Don't have the receipt with me, but I recall that it is 10 days for a refund, sale items excluded. I think after 10 days, you can only get store credit. (I'll check the receipt for sure later.)