Shoes REPORT FAKE VALENTINO SHOE LISTINGS here:

Beware--fake Valentino shoe seller on Tradesy! I was sold a fake pair and just sent them back to Tradesy and am waiting for their review and hopefully a refund. I see that the seller has sold another fake pair to a different potentially unsuspecting buyer and reported it to Tradesy with the listing identified below:

"Hi, I recently purchased a pair of Valentino Rockstud Rolling Noir pumps that upon receipt, were immediately obvious to me as fake. I sent them back to you under a misrepresentation claim and am waiting for that to be processed. In the meantime I went back to see the sellers other sales and it appears she also sold another pair of fake Valentino shoes to another unsuspecting buyer--this is the item: https://www.tradesy.com/i/valentino...-size-eu-39-approx-us-9-regular-m-b/23970601/

Like the shoes I got, the font size on the "Valentino" stamp on the bottom of the shoe is incorrect, and the "V" is oddly spaced away from the "alentino." The texture of the heel tap is also incorrect.

I am very angry that this person has now sold numerous fakes through Tradesy when you say you have a 99.7% accuracy rate for detecting fakes. I also hope that you will contact the other buyer and let them know they got fake shoes, if they have not already sent the shoes back to you.
Further, in addition to being suspended from your site, this person should be reported to the authorities for selling counterfeits, which is a *crime.*"