Rene Caovilla shoes - Help

I've tried on the first and last pair, and IMO, the last one would be my choice. I loved the first one, but it's made with a light colored fabric, which can get really dirty and hard to clean, esp with crystals on them...they are beautiful though. Also, they were cut a little narrow, so someone like me with medium wide feet will start feeling the pinch after wearing it for awhile.

The middle pair I don't think can be worn with many outfits and are harder to take through the seasons.

The last pair is great b/c it has the fanciness of an evening shoe, but due to its simplicity, can be worn either way, with a party dress, or with jeans. They are a totally updated classic. Neutral crystals match everyting...you can't go wrong.

HTH

I agree with randr, the last pair is the most versitile!

And just in case this is your first pair, of Caovilla shoes (otherwise, plesae forgive me, I'm not trying to patronize you) be sure to go half or a whole size up unless you have very narrow feet!

Thanks very much. I have bought number 3, even though I think I am in love with number 1. They will be arriving home soon, I bought 1/2 size more than usual, that is what they recomended in the site where I bought them... I will tell you when they arrive!!!!!!!!
can´t wait:yahoo: :yahoo: !!!!!!!

I like the second and the third better than the first. I think you would get more wear out of the third pair because the color is more neutral. They are all gorgeous though!

ETA: I somehow skipped your post. I see that you decided on the third pair. Great choice!!! Congrats!