Red-related Valentine Hermes thread!

^^^I'd grab the kids....and like what SoCal said....""hopefully insured and more shopping to come!""

DH has suggested to put my few H-bags in the fire proof safe? But is it really FIRE PROOF??? :confused1:

^^thank you, emma. your thread make me started thinking twice about fire breakout. what socal & others said is true. i can lose my H babies but i cannot lose my dh, he's the pillar of my strength & reason to why i am able to survive till now, knowing i've been wanting a child. i know it's not dh's fault, i've been blaming myself for not able to give him a child. i do am jealous of other members here who have beautiful children.

dior,

We tried for a long time too. I blamed myself too. It was neither mine nor DH fault, just a matter of "timing". I got pregnant when I had all but given up. It will happen for you.

Do not be jealous of anyone with children. Enjoy all the time you and your DH have just the two of you now. Everything changes with a baby.

^^thank you, emma. your thread make me started thinking twice about fire breakout. what socal & others said is true. i can lose my H babies but i cannot lose my dh, he's the pillar of my strength & reason to why i am able to survive till now, knowing i've been wanting a child. i know it's not dh's fault, i've been blaming myself for not able to give him a child. i do am jealous of other members here who have beautiful children.

Awwww..you will you will, like Quinn's mom said, it's just the timing..!

Oh, should add...my "issue" is not at home, but on airlines...could I grab my bag in case of an emergency (know you are not supposed to...but...I wear high heels on airplanes too...something bad about punctures on the slide I guess)... I hate to think I might get in someone's way one...but...do think about exit with my H bag...

I sat in the exit row last time and kept my messenger in front of me..In case of emergency, I'd just sling it around me and pop open the door. I'd look damn good doing it too !

Quinn's Mom- The other half of NJ???

Inside joke. I grew up 5 minutes outside Staten Island. Anyone growing up in Northern NJ ( north of 195) never thought about the other half of NJ south of 195. Might as well have been Utah.

I now live south of 195 and I can confirm it is a completely different state.

Inside joke. I grew up 5 minutes outside Staten Island. Anyone growing up in Northern NJ ( north of 195) never thought about the other half of NJ south of 195. Might as well have been Utah.

I now live south of 195 and I can confirm it is a completely different state.

I've only lived in NJ for 6 years so I am still learning..... I'm near Princeton, so I guess we're in the same half.

I've only lived in NJ for 6 years so I am still learning..... I'm near Princeton, so I guess we're in the same half.

Nope...you're in the civilized half. ;) I worked in Hamilton until I became a WAHM.

I'm 10 minutes outside Philly....but also 10 minutes from the Pine Barrens (yes they can be a very strange place)