Red Large Muse in at SAKS NYC!

Yes. She is sending it O/N. She was going to try to get it out today for tomorrow delivery but may not make it so at the latest, it would be here on Monday. I'll post pics once I receive it. She said they just received them and it is a beautiful burgundy color (she was all excited by it). She has matching wallets for it too (I did not get one though).

Oooo...I've got one on pre-order. Hmmm...I'm wondering if they'll ship it! Oh wait, mine is oversized. Did they get the oversized red in? (read too fast)

So Mzia managed to get it to me today! :yahoo: It is absolutely gorgeous. :heart: You have to see this color IRL. It is a deep, deep cherry red (like maybe a Bing cherry). Here it is:

Large Red Muse.jpg

Greenie, my first choice was for a large (I use my large black more than my XL dark brown as more of an every day size) so I asked her to let me know as soon as the larges came in. When she called, I didn't ask her about XL. Mzia (SAKS YSL NYC) is a sweetie so you could give her a ring (212-940-2687).

I would think the white patent is lovely. The only problem with white patent is that it yellows. The burgundy, though a dark color, is also wearable year round. The burgundy color is stunning. It's darker than the pic IRL (it was just difficult for me to try to capture it on camera). If your heart is set on patent, then there is also a black that is beautiful.