Red Hot & Cool Blue..Check out Twiggers' Additions...

Wow! Congrats! I got a similar collection... I have the aqua city and a rouge vermillion twiggy. I find myself using the rouge more than the aqua... I got the aqua because I thought it is similar to the 05' turq but I was wrong. The aqua has too much green in it than I expect. I still have 05' turq on my wish list.

I'd scratch teal off the list!
Congratulations on your new additions! You remind me of how I was when I first got bitten by the BBag bug a year ago – it was just a crazy time of collecting!

I have a lot of blues: teal (mini twiggy), aquamarine (first), blue india (twiggy), periwinkle (city) and 03 blue (first). I also used to have 05 turquoise (first). I can say that if you are thinking of getting teal in the same style (city) as aquamarine, then you probably don't need the teal. My blues are all in different styles and the aquamarine is different enough from my 03 blue for me to keep (plus the silver hardware on the 03), but aquamarine would be too close to teal.

I have a Violet twiggy coming tomorrow...and I'm debating on one more this week!
I know you have a thing for twiggies (considering your name!), but may I suggest you consider other styles, e.g. box? I have a couple of boxes and I love them for when I don't need to carry too many things and the twiggy is too large.

Great choices Naomi!! Both are tdf!! Love your aqua!!
I would say that the teal and aqua are too close to each other, get your other colours first, and then if you still love the teal then get it later xx

Oooh girl, you're on a roll! They're both gorgeous- I'm especially :heart:'in the Aqua. My First is on the way and I'm so excited:nuts: Congrats on two gorgeous new Bbags.. Can't wait to see what arrives tomorrow:graucho:

WOW, Twiggers! You really do the thing when you put your mind to it! The Aquamarine is beautiful! I love how great the color looks!! Also, the Rouge Vif is such a great red color! Congratulations on two wonderful new additions, hon! I can't wait to see what you're getting tomorrow!! This is so exciting, to live vicariously through you!!

Thanks so much everyone!!! I didn't do modelling pics because I had changed into jammies already! LOL

Yes, I'm crazy....I just sold another LV...so now I can buy 2 more Bbags...Oh and I think hubby might take me to Chicago this weekend to buy one!
Yea...I don't do anything halfway! But watch...in 6 months I'll be like 'oh crap...I want this one so let's sell this one' LOL

Still buying the wardrobe I think....

As for my ordering Deana: Aqua, VIF, Sky Blue

I'm contemplating protecting the bags with something...but I'm not sure...I'm such a sissy when it comes to that stuff!!!

I :heart:the rouge vif twiggy, the leather, the colour, stunning. Will you post a side by side of your sky blue and the teal onto the blues thread pretty please? :smile: i love seeing comparison pics

:yahoo: Your Aquamarine City is TDF :heart:. And don't ya just loooove Rouge Vif? I have one myself in a Day style and it is soo gorgeous!

And... Another one coming? :graucho:

I :heart:the rouge vif twiggy, the leather, the colour, stunning. Will you post a side by side of your sky blue and the teal onto the blues thread pretty please? :smile: i love seeing comparison pics

Kymara....I absolutely will!!!! It might be a couple days though :smile: School just started so I have been crazy busy!!!