RED handbags....the go-with-everything-bag?

after seeing tigertrixie picture remind me i have couple MJ in Bordeaux red and true red (sorry, more gorgeous MJ bag ;))

Attachments

• 002-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 506
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 474
I have just one red bag: Tods Dbag Media. Got a few pics with black, off white and red sweaters.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[
attachment.php

Attachments

• tod2.JPG
    tod2.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 780
  • 2411_1101634694449_1034158658_344787_7569094_n.jpg
    2411_1101634694449_1034158658_344787_7569094_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 785
  • n1034158658_312991_512.jpg
    n1034158658_312991_512.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 791
  • DSCN5590.JPG
    DSCN5590.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 798
I have 2 red bag, one MJ small multipocket in burgundy and a mulberry mini mabel in bright cherry red goatskin. I love red bags so much that I've just bought my 3rd, a burgundy mulberry ledbury! Red really goes with almost everything and brightens up any grey or black outfit

I am wild about red accessories. like you said, they look fantastic with a neutrally colored outfit. I have the red valentino patent bow tote...it's fantastic! I wear it all the time, but especially during the christmas season. I also really like to wear red accessories with turquoise or purple clothes, but that might be a little too "out there" for you if you mainly wear neutrals.

you should definitely get yourself a red bag!!!

I used to say that I cannot carry a red hand bag (accessories & shoes are fine) but just within the last month I have acquired 2 red bags. I think everyone should have at least a red hand bag or clutch. It's great to add some colour to your wardrobe. I agree that it does look much better when carried with blacks, greys & neutral colours.

Red is soooo sexy! I got more compliments when I carry red than my usual black or brown bags.

Here's my two: LV epi & Puntotres hobo

OP, it was the manhattan the opened my eyes to MJ as well. I think this IS turning into an MJ thread. lol

I love that bordeaux MJ, Dyyong! I'm glad to see there are many more RED fans out there than I thought. The Tod's and Epi LV are great classic red bags too. I've been thinking about the Epi LV as well. I'm not sure if I like the newer red that's out now called Rubis but I loved the prior red, which was a little brighter. Hmmm...off to check out the LV forum to see the new red. ;)

^^LOL-I know, it's somehow turning into an MJ thread! I love your MJ Tigertrixie, it is gorgeous!! BTW, great avatar! MJ was actually my first designer obsession! If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of that shade of red?

Thanks everyone for posting the great eye candy-love them!!

This collor is called bordeaux. Dyyongs bag is from the same season and year as mine and hers is also bordeaux. However, hers is a true bordeaux whereas mine is more of a cherry red. Not sure why MJ did this???

LUV the red bags everyone! Now I want a red bag.:P I have a really cute leather red clutch that I just bought this month .:smile: But now after looking at all of these beautiful red handbags I must admit that I am tempted to purchase one!!