Red Cles Trio-New&Old Vernis Red+Epi Red-Pix!

1. Alright, i admit i was just going to return some extra gifts in LV, but i had to ask about the new Vernis red.....since i can't justify the price on the heart shape cone purse, i got this little darling instead ^_^ To me, the new red is more 'vamp' than the old orange-red, but both are equally stunning.....oh the new Vernis red is TDF, especically in Brentwood and Sac Maple Drive, but i am afriad i only like the contrast of red and new vachetta color, once the vachetta gets patina.....then it could be too 'dull' for the new vampy red IMO.
    I have include the Red trios, both old and new Vernis red, and Epi Rouge cles to give you an idea :smile:

Red trio3.jpg Red trio2.jpg Red trio.jpg
  2. the new red rocks. i want my nails that color..

3. Omg... I love the new red vernis!! :nuts: Dark blood!!! :devil::roflmfao: (sorry, too much sugar so too excited about this new red)

I want a vernis cles now!!! :love:

4. :heart: the new red already. Wish they made it in Epi:sad:

5. Nice! THanks for the pic, I like the new red so much better!

6. how pretty, thank you for the color comparison. :smile:

7. wow, thanks for comparing.. it makes the old red vernis look orange.. doesnt it! congrats on the cles, its beautiful!

8. :roflmfao: me, too!

9. i love it, congrats

10. Great comparison pics! The new red is soooo gorgeous! I might have to get me some vernis! Congrats!

11. great pics! Thanks!

Congrats!

12. thanks! yup, but i think Rouge is a ture red compare w/Vernis' two reds....

13. i keep coming back to look at the color!! looooooooooove the gold undertone

14. nice pics! I really love the new red I think I need to get me a cles or something small!

15. OMGGGGGGGGGG i need sth from this line!!! thanks for the pics - really useful!