Red classic being released

Yesterday I spoke with Lisa Hamlin. She said they have made inquiries to their buyer(s) but are not getting any response yet. Seems they're busy with the current line only at the moment. BUT she expects to hear something next week about the red and the next line in the que, which she said should be coming out in November sometime.

Anyone got any more news on this?

I'm on the phone now with Chanel 800. It is the mademoiselle closure, grain calfskin, style # A35310 Y04271, color code 91663 with the old leather & chain strap.
Sorry ladies! I did specifically ask for the C closure last time I called, I should have known better then to not double check. :sad:

I'm on the phone now with Chanel 800. It is the mademoiselle closure, grain calfskin, style # A35310 Y04271, color code 91663 with the old leather & chain strap.
Sorry ladies! I did specifically ask for the C closure last time I called, I should have known better then to not double check. :sad:

Aw, that's a shame, April :crybaby:

But thank you so much for double checking and we are not giving up hope yet!

So is that the hybrid flap that Chloe Babe and some others have gotten recently?

OH WELL. Well on the brighter side, I will be saving money.
Thank you so much aprilvalentine.

It will only be a matter of time before chanel releases more red classic flaps. We will just have to wait for that moment.

OK.....so I just got off the phone with Chanel 1-800.
I was told that there is a red coming out for Spring 2008, but it will be lambskin only and they are also going to have other labmbskin bags in unpecified pastel colors (she mentioned coral). She could not specify what sizes the red will come in. There will not be any red bags for Spring 2008 in caviar, but she indicated that even they do not have the full product list yet, so anything could be possible (but it doesn't seem likely).