red balenciaga whislte bag

1. I feel so lucky I picked up a red Balenciaga Whistle bag with Ostrich trim at Nieman's BH at the consolidation sale. for $750.00. My first Balenciaga what a beauty.

2. Congratulations!! Pics, please :yes:!!

3. congrats! Red bags are so fab- such a great pop of color! Yes, pics please!!

4. Wow! I haven't seen that one.....I have shopped NM in Beverly Hills quite a few times and never seen Balenciaga in there!!! When did they start carrying Bbags????? Does anyone know?

5. oh i saw that one - it had the softest leather ever! congrats!

6. I think it was there because of the consolidation sale. Bags From lots of stores. I found a Chanel 8 Knots bag there on the first day of the sale 65% off I would have loved to have found a Balenciaga there. Lucky Girl.

7. ooh i have the same bag in black (see my signature). i got it from Nordies rack last year. the leather is soo silky.

8. Here is a Picture I have to go pick up my daughter now with this bag.
    This image is from Bluefly. Not so good with the digital myself

prodImage.ms.jpg
  9. You can now join the whistle club...

10. congrats!

11. congrats on the red holiday whistle :nuts:

12. CONGRATS!!! Red bags are always GORGEOUS!!!

13. [​IMG]

I've never really thought much about a whistle bag before, but something about this pic really did it for me!! I might need to consider having one of these in my collection at some point!!

14. I really like this bag. I had been looking at it on Bluefly but wasn't sure about the shape. You got a great deal on it at the consolidation sale. Please post pics of it when you can. I would love to see a close up of the trim!

15. Do you know the exact name of the color? Would you share the numbers/letters at the top of the year card? Also, did it come with a whistle and key?

Thank you!!