red balenciaga whislte bag

Alize

Feb 11, 2008
I feel so lucky I picked up a red Balenciaga Whistle bag with Ostrich trim at Nieman's BH at the consolidation sale. for $750.00. My first Balenciaga what a beauty.

Wow! I haven't seen that one.....I have shopped NM in Beverly Hills quite a few times and never seen Balenciaga in there!!! When did they start carrying Bbags????? Does anyone know?

I think it was there because of the consolidation sale. Bags From lots of stores. I found a Chanel 8 Knots bag there on the first day of the sale 65% off I would have loved to have found a Balenciaga there. Lucky Girl.

Here is a Picture I have to go pick up my daughter now with this bag.
This image is from Bluefly. Not so good with the digital myself

Attachments

• prodImage.ms.jpg
    prodImage.ms.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 307

I've never really thought much about a whistle bag before, but something about this pic really did it for me!! I might need to consider having one of these in my collection at some point!!

I really like this bag. I had been looking at it on Bluefly but wasn't sure about the shape. You got a great deal on it at the consolidation sale. Please post pics of it when you can. I would love to see a close up of the trim!

I feel so lucky I picked up a red Balenciaga Whistle bag with Ostrich trim at Nieman's BH at the consolidation sale. for $750.00. My first Balenciaga what a beauty.

Do you know the exact name of the color? Would you share the numbers/letters at the top of the year card? Also, did it come with a whistle and key?

Thank you!!