Recycled bags

thebeartrack

Jan 7, 2007
I know it is a waste of my time (and excitement factor:graucho: ) to return a bag that has been recycled unless it is on sale of course. I also like to get a bag without sales tax and high shipping/handling costs.

While looking for a MJ Coco Blake, I went the rounds and couldn't come up with anything that for certain hadn't been recycled. :idea: So, I called the NYC MJ Botique. Not only did they have my bag in the wearhouse (no recycle for sure) but they are sending it next day (no extra charge!!) with no sales tax to PA!!:yahoo: The SA couldn't have been nicer and I am happy as a clam. I thought this bit of information was worth passing on. A call from another store to MJ confirmed that this bag is completely out of stock and they are not making any more this year. If you want this bag, you'd best scramble.

Congrats on such a beautiful bag! You have to post pics when it arrives! I completely understand not wanting a "recycled" bag. I am fairly picky and want all my bags to be perfect. Do you remember the name of SA that was so helpful?