Recommendations for Paid Authentication Service for YSL?

posesqueen

Mar 11, 2013
I purchased a YSL Muse bag from TheRealReal before I read about their ongoing authenticity scandal. My bag has shipped and is on its way to me, but I want to pay to get it authenticated. I'm at a bit of a loss here at what service I can use to authenticate? I looked at the website Authenticate4U but their site doesn't list YSL/Saint Laurent as one of the supported brands. I reached out to them to ask but haven't heard back. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable authentication service that supports YSL/Saint Laurent bags?

I purchased a YSL Muse bag from TheRealReal before I read about their ongoing authenticity scandal. My bag has shipped and is on its way to me, but I want to pay to get it authenticated. I'm at a bit of a loss here at what service I can use to authenticate? I looked at the website Authenticate4U but their site doesn't list YSL/Saint Laurent as one of the supported brands. I reached out to them to ask but haven't heard back. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable authentication service that supports YSL/Saint Laurent bags?
Hi! I was hoping to find the same thing - anyone know of any authentication services (London based or otherwise)?
X

I’m following this post as I’ve just purchased a Lou Lou puffer bag through eBay. Seller had listed saying that previous winner did not pay. I bid on the item relisted but did not win. I received an email today asking if I wanted to purchase the puffer bag as winning buyer wants to pay in 3 weeks and seller doesn’t want to wait. I insisted on it going through eBay as they asked if I wanted to just go through PayPal. I have paid via eBay and just looked at her feedback and noticed there is feedback (new) from what appears to be the recent winner -saying thanks for bag, it looks brand new.
I’m a bit nervous as it doesn’t appear to be truthful. I want to get the bag authenticated as soon as it arrives. Any suggestions?

Lollipuff does YSL!
Authenticate4u answers when you contact them via Facebook Messenger.

Good luck!
Thanks so much. I received the bag and instantly felt it wasn’t authentic. It had an ‘odour’ that wasn’t a leather smell. The whole story didn’t feel right. After contacting the seller querying it she said it was authentic but offered to accept a return. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: GiannaCC