Recent drama and the closing of the Hermes forum

I read it last night when you updated it Vlad, then I went and googled away and couldn't believe what I found, damn con artists!!!

Vlad, I felt like I was in Kindergarden and was on a time out! :lol: my daughter was histerical laughing when she said "mom, why aren't you on the computer" and I responded, "because we're on time out" Man, it was funny!

Thanks Vlad and all the mods for taking care of this situation in a constructive way. It's a pity that so much drama could have been caused by a single sneaky individual but that is just the nature of the internet.
Thanks for all your hard work and for giving us this platform!

I am so excited we are all back on, but it is really important that EVERYONE read the rules because this time out was not caused by one person alone. In order for this not to happen again, everyone must read and abide by the rules. NO exceptions.

Thank you!:flowers:

Boy, I sure missed a lot while I was away! But, of course, ALL boards go through this. Wherever you find afficianados, you will find scammers. It is the nature of the beast. Luckily, the mods here care and take the time to do the right thing. Yes, Vlad, I read it, understood it and, most of all, appreciated it.

I think those rules are wise and necessary, :yes: and I am glad the site is back and running. I do appreciate all the extra work that the chaos must have caused our wonderful mods, and Vlad and Megs. Hopefully that is all over with:flowers:

Thank you Vlad. I think you handled the situation and the rest of us perfectly. You'll make a great parent someday. You took care of your Hermes girls/guys just fine:flowers: Bad apples beware, you'll have Vlad the Impaler to deal with:nuts:

Be aware... Vlad may have put you on a time out, but remeber how mom was always more strict than dad?? (at least in my family :amuse:) If I have to, I will put any forum that acts up on a longer, more painfully boring time out- the kind where you count the specs of color on the ceiling and the cracks on your hand.... So please behave and treat each other respectfully and discuss your love of Hermes bags!!!