Received brand new & rare bag with cat hair all over, Im breaking out in hives..help!

was it sold as brand new on ebay? that's wrong.....you can wash the dustbag in HOT water and i would try vacuuming the inside. is it leather? if it is i would clean it w/ leather cleaner---i don't think cat dander can cling to it...? at least not for long.
good luck!

Eeek, I thought for a sec you got a bag made of cat hair. Whew. DOn't try to build up a resistance though. Allergies don't work that way- the more you're around the allergen, the worst it gets. Find out the return policy before you try to clean it so you can return it if it comes to that.

^ Chinadoll724 - are you sure about that?? I mean, my hubby and I were really allergic to cats and now after some time happily live with 2 and groom other people's cats too... Our immunities seem to have gotten stronger (in a big way), not worse.

GUNG - I'd ask the seller to foot the bill to send the bag to be professionally cleaned. The worst that could happen is that they say no. You never know until you ask - right?!!