Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Owners...HELP!!!!

Ooh I almost got a Nikki at Nordstrom recently. I thought it was a really cute bag, and very good for my size - which is pretty much your size. I did not find it overwhelming, I've just been so unable to commit to buying any bag lately, so I left it there... even though it was half off! It sounds like you carry a lot, and I don't think it would have a problem comfortably fitting everything you need it to fit.

Here are some pics for you. I am 5'5" and a US 8/10 (more a 10 after all the holiday gluttony though - ignore the bulge:Push:smile:.

Nikki_1.jpg

Nikki_2.jpg

Oooh, thank you so much kellykapoor. That bag looks smokin' hot on you!!! What color is it? I'm definitely going to get one now (hope i can get the color i want). Thanks everyone for your opinions and pics. I hope to be joining the RM Hot Spot thread soon. Wish me luck!

I just got a Nikki at the sample sale in L.A. I love it so far. The mini Nikki seemed too small for me and I am the same size as you. In pictures the Nikki seemed too big so I thought about a MAM. Once I saw and tried on the Nikki I knew it was for me. Not too big - not too heavy. BTW I carry large wallet, small makeup bag, phone, snacks (for my baby).