Rebecca Minkoff LA/SF/NYC Sample Sales :)

I was there today. There were no sample bags on the table. I am quite disappointed and the price for the bags is not that great either.

It's a waiting game. It seems like they refresh the sample table once in a while. When I got there the table was empty. I wandered around and browsed for about an hour and as I was getting on the checkout line they brought out more sample bags for the table. I managed to snag 2 Love crossbodies.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463140809.836664.jpg

i was lookin for a jodi pouch to throw into my tote for $25 or under. they were still $55 so i got a micro regan from the sample table which was $20 to use instead. i am using it today n will try to take a pic later. they must have raised the prices of the samples to 50 again.

They had markdowns on RTW today and I scored this blouse for $35. View attachment 3352965

this is so pretty n the shearling jacket is beyond. :smile:

It's a waiting game. It seems like they refresh the sample table once in a while. When I got there the table was empty. I wandered around and browsed for about an hour and as I was getting on the checkout line they brought out more sample bags for the table. I managed to snag 2 Love crossbodies.
View attachment 3354279

you scored! :smile:

i was lookin for a jodi pouch to throw into my tote for $25 or under. they were still $55 so i got a micro regan from the sample table which was $20 to use instead. i am using it today n will try to take a pic later. they must have raised the prices of the samples to 50 again.

Micro Regan is so cute. What color did you get? Hopefully I can fit all my stuff into mine.

View attachment 3354279

That's very nice! Good for you. Yeah I can't stay that long as I need to rush home to pick up my kids. I might try to go back today.

Do you mind to share how much is your pink bag in the middle? Thanks!

That's very nice! Good for you. Yeah I can't stay that long as I need to rush home to pick up my kids. I might try to go back today.

Do you mind to share how much is your pink bag in the middle? Thanks!

The pink one is the micro Regan. The micros were all $65.

I tried to rush home but unfortunately got stuck on the train for 2 hours because of a sick passenger and electrical issues. [emoji52]

Good to know thx. I thought only the Mirco moto is $65! I got confused with the poster that they posted on the wall! Just curious, did you need to fight for your sample bags on the table? You got two very nice one. I honestly don't feel like to fight for bags with other ladies, lol! :smile:

Micro Regan is so cute. What color did you get? Hopefully I can fit all my stuff into mine.

Dark blu. Here it is inside my tote. I took off the leather string on the zips bc that was too much string for me and added this bagcharm, also a sample which was $10. Total = $30. I would have loved a sample Regan bagcharm for it but couldnt find one.

Attachments

• 17426961.JPG
    17426961.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 17426962.JPG
    17426962.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 371
Dark blu. Here it is inside my tote. I took off the leather string on the zips bc that was too much string for me and added this bagcharm, also a sample which was $10. Total = $30. I would have loved a sample Regan bagcharm for it but couldnt find one.

I want to go back today but I don't have the time. [emoji53]

View attachment 3354279

OOO WOWWW that multicolored Love cross body on the right side of the picture is absolutely gorgeous! I'm hoping to make it to the last day of the NY SS tomorrow..hopefully RM will keep some of the nice stock for last minute shoppers like me :biggrin:.

I just went yesterday and they slashed the prices even further. I got a navy blazer ($50), sample micro avery crossbody bag in flamingo ($50), sample dress ($20) and a leather fringed keychain ($5). I thought all the prices were great and there is a ton of stuff left. The heels and boots were lowered to $50. Today is the last day of the sale.

I went back today at around 3:00- because I wanted to purchased my mom something - but the tote I was looking for was gone with an exception of 1 girl who had the last one and was hoarding bags...it was a total mad-house. Worst sample sale I have ever been in terms of crowds. I had to leave because it was getting too overwhelming.

I went to the LA sale today and was very disappointed it was soooooo small . It was held in I think the back storage room of the actual store. There was not much there . I did get a black MAB Tote. There were no samples just regular bags marked down . I think the one I went to last November at the old location was better . Looking at the videos and pictures I have seen of the NY one the LA one looked pathetic 😒 oh well I got one bag .

I went to the LA sale today and was very disappointed it was soooooo small . It was held in I think the back storage room of the actual store. There was not much there . I did get a black MAB Tote. There were no samples just regular bags marked down . I think the one I went to last November at the old location was better . Looking at the videos and pictures I have seen of the NY one the LA one looked pathetic �� oh well I got one bag .

at least you got a bag :smile:

forgot to mention that i also got this sample perry bagcharm

attachment.php