Rebecca Minkoff LA Sample Sale REVIEW

Hi all, I took the pic with my cell phone and my broswer is down. I have to go to the cell store to get it running. I will post the pic as soon as I can. BTW, I did see a fellow tPF'er calibaggal

Pinkbags -I agree with you. IRL the handbags are so worth it. You have to feel them to grasp the quality.

Here is the picture of my Nikki. Not sure of the color. I thought it was glazed chocolate but my receipt said glazed wine?

Attachments

• RMnikki2.JPG
    RMnikki2.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 330
hey i just got an email from the sample sale and they have a handful of stuff left. she's taking orders first come first serve. i got this email today but who knows what's left by now... email said:

"Hello Ladies!

Thanks for making such a successful sample sale!

Here is what is left:

$315 MAB Dark Grey
$315 MAB Elephant
$300 MINI Expresso
$315 MATINEE Black with Blue Trim Flaps
$315 DREAM BAG Wine/Burgandy Suede
$30 Kiss and Make Up Pewter
$315 MAB Eggplant
$300 MAB Mini Mocha$300 MAB Mini Wine
$315 Matinee Eggplant
$30 Kiss and Make Up Green Stamp

Orders for this will be taken via email ONLY. We only have some ones or 2s of each item, so it will be on a first come, first serve email basis.

Thanks!"

the email isRebecca Minkoff" [email protected]

hummm should i get something else??

Bellabird- Is that the reg Nikki or mini Nikki? How do you like the size? Gorgeous color!!

It is a Regular Nikki. I really like the size. It looks big in pictures but IRL the size is great. I carry a cell, large wallet, agenda and cherrios (for my baby) so it is more than enough space. I like that it is not heavy. I tried the mini and it seemed too small for a hobo style bag.

i got the elisha and i have no idea what the colors are. i've never seen it before online and i went to the sample sale around 4pm just to check it out. as i expected of course no more ma minis, and my eye caught this bag and i love it. i still yearn for a mini though.... and seeing rebecca's email made me sad i really wanted the ma mini sage but i would love wine.

my friend also got an elisha in a different color, here are pics of both.

n3419500_36561741_6128.jpg

n3419500_36561740_5833.jpg

n3419500_36561738_5254.jpg

n3419500_36561735_4335.jpg

n3419500_36561736_4648.jpg

n3419500_36561737_4940.jpg

the black one is mine. i love how it is so different. the colors match our personalities i swear. you must see these IRL, so gorgeous.

and it was so fun meeting rebecca too. we were almost the only ones there so she gave us tips and talked with us for like 30 minutes :smile: