Really mad about an obnoxious text from SA, what should I do?

Firstly, let me say, I am sorry. That's not being a luxury professional in 1. assuming (she's) authority in the relationship :nono: 2. when all you did was follow her advice after she decided to not go in :shrugs: 3. called your story into question :shocked: 4. made a fuss like a drama queen :pokey: .

I'd think about the endgame. Where do you want this to end (she could lose her job)? Where do you want this to lead to for you and your relationship to the store? If you can forget about it, forget about it. The fact you've written on the forum makes me think she's left you feeling very upset.

I think you have a right to feel upset :hugs:

If you don't shop there often, just leave and write to head office. If you're not a reg. customer they won't care but you may feel better.

If you've had a long and strong relationship with the store. I'd talk to the SM, say how upset this drama made you feel, then, leave him/her with the facts and ask his/her advice. It's up to him/her to take/not take action. I'd prob suggest staff-training for all staff (but that's me).
Thank you. The last thing I would want is for anyone to lose their job. I will just shop at a different store. 😘
So, she did not even apologise?

By "letting it go", "taking the higher ground", "moving on" etc. please know that you will have enabled this kind of behaviour, and reinforced into the head of that girl that, indeed, you can behave like that, and the likes of you will take it lying down and then move on. Basically she can mop the floor with some clients, and that includes you.
If I read the story well, she's the one who stood you up.

If it were Zara or H&M with immature 18 years cashiers, then maybe. But in a so-called luxury brand, supposedly a top tier fashion house?
No wonder luxury SAs have such bad reputation; most of their clients are the enablers.
No she did not apologize. I'm just going to deal with someone else.

Yesterday I texted a SA from my local store asking her if she could meet with me today at 11am for an exchange. She said yes, and then texted me at 8 this morning saying she didn't want to come in because it was supposed to snow. I was fine with that, she gave me the name of a manager to ask for.

When I went in at 11am this morning and asked for the manager (by name) I was told she wasn't in yet. So I worked with someone else and didn't get to do the exchange but that doesn't really matter for this story.

At 5:30pm, I received a text from the SA that said "you didn’t come today and next time let us know if you are not coming."

I texted back and said “I did come in. I asked for (managers name) and she wasn’t in yet."

The SA responded “she was there”.

We then proceeded to have a back-and-forth where I told her who I did work with, she must have checked my story out while texting me because she then started to talk about other details of why I wasn’t able to exchange with her coworker. So she obviously knew I was telling the truth.

I am totally disgusted. In what world does a customer get spoken to this way? First of all, I don’t have to call anybody to tell them that I’m not coming up for an appointment. It’s a nice courtesy, but it is not a requirement. But second of all, I was there! And this SA never acknowledges that and instead accused me of standing someone up and the accuses me of lying by saying "she was there".

The beauty of texting is that I have all of the screenshots of the exchanges. Do I escalate this?

And just in case anybody is wondering, I did tell her that she was completely out of line for the way she spoke to me.

Sorry you had this miserable experience with this individual. I find that the SAs I encounter in the several LV stores are less knowledgeable about their products than myself. I also find that they don't stay long enough for me to remember them, probably due to high turnover. With this being said, don't let it discourage your interest in purchasing what you LVoe because you will find one that is professional and courteous. I'm lucky that my personal SAs have been very long term LV employees who still have these qualities. I know several friends who only buy/return via online to avoid these hassels. I hope you have better experiences in the future. :flowers:

I feel as if luxury is no longer luxury these days. Just greedy conglomerates playing Hunger Games with their customer bases who too often feel the need to indulge them with our hard earned money so we are “allowed” by some type of perverted gatekeepers of self worth to feel “good enough”. This bubble is about to burst judging from how many outrageous behaviours paying customers are treated with.