Real Housewives: Ultimate Girl Trip

I have finally watched the first 3 episodes.

As expected Ramona is just too much. She really feels entitled. Friend groups are not really her thing, so she struggles to fit in with the other ladies. She might have many acquaintances but no real friends.
And then when she does try and bond with any of the other ladies, it comes off a very phoney and not at all believable.

And very surprising, I am liking Kyle, maybe having her alone out of her comfort zone makes her more likeable. I liked that she didn't want to play Cynthia's game at the dinner. I didn't like the whole concept of the game.

I had to laugh at Cynthia getting all in her feelings because Kenya isn't being all buddy buddy.
As much as Cynthia always wanted it, Kenya is not really her friend - never has been. Kenya is only out for herself - I'd say she's a fair weather friend only.

I watched the first two episodes last night. It's interesting how these women behave together, rather than on their own series. Both Kyle and Theresa were much more quiet without feeling like they have to carry their franchise. Ramona is vile as ever. Was nice to see the other women attempt to take her to task. Insecure :lol: she was just parading around with her a-hole out and nipple covers on at lunch FTLOG

Watched Ep 3 last night. I could really do without LuAnn flashing everyone all the time :rolleyes:
The fortune teller lady was a bust. LOL Cruella De Vil

It’s streaming on Peacock, is anyone watching?
I don't have Peacock, just saw bits of the show on the same station that shows the other Housewives shows.

I only watched part of the first episode. I think Ramona is doing what she thinks is expected of her - being shallow, selfish and entitled... She does have great legs for her age and knows it since she was the only one wearing a micro-mini to dinner.

I don't have Peacock, but watch episodes on freemoviesfull.com

Have just finished watched the 4th instalment of the show.
It's refreshing to see all the ladies getting along and having a good time.
Yes, there is a bit of drama, but it's kept at a minimum.

I am impressed with Tree, she's coming off really nice. I liked that she could see Ramona struggling a bit to get along with the ladies, and is going out of her way to interact with her.
Tree seems so happy with this new boyfriend, it really making her happy and it shows - such a change from when she was with Juicy Joe. Goodness, she was hugging Melissa and looks like she meant it.

I agree that Ramona has a banging body, but I just think she dresses in clothes really meant for a younger woman. I know that on a beach holiday, people tend to dress in less, but Romona just takes it a bit too far. Nipple covers and a thong under a see through mini dress is just a bit too much.

Watched the 2 most recent episodes last night. First of all, Michael having Lu do that shot from his mouth? :shocked: I'm sure his wife is thrilled watching that. I find it a bit much how he's hovering in every scene. I know he's the "butler" but still.
Ramona is so vile, and you know there is no way she paid that poor make-up artist she kept waiting for and hour and a half. I love that this sheds light on things like that.

I'm finally caught up! I actually like Kyle so much more in this series than in RHOBH. She seems much more friendly and down to earth...someone I could actually be friends with. Teresa is much calmer and likable too. Ramona, no words. Kenya is just as in your face as ever. That nice act will only last so long. LuAnn is pretty consistent, always flirting. If Michael was my hubby and had some woman straddling him taking shots out of his mouth, I might pull a Lorena Bobbit on him. I like Melissa too. She doesn't really cause drama and just wants to have fun with everyone. Cynthia is way too sensitive. She's a drag. She must've forgotten to have Kenya sign a "friendship contract", because Kenya seems to have not gotten the memo.

Reactions: rockhollow and TC1