Real Housewives of Miami

Is it me, or do they all look alike?

I also had a really hard time telling them apart. I guess as we see more of the show, it might become easier - but yikes - they all look that over PS similar.

The one that's married to the PS - she looks so plastic - there was no movement in her face, and she's asking her husband to bring home more botox - for what? I remember her husband Lenny from that show about plastic surgeons - but I don't think she was his wife then, I think he was dating on the show, some swimming suit designer - but there was problems with him having wandering eyes for the ladies. I don't see that marriage lasting long.

And loving mama Elsa's one lines, thank goodness they put sub-titles, she's hard to understand and hard to look at.
Sadly, that Marisol looks similar to mom, just a younger version. I didn't think her relationship would last. Even last season, the guy just didn't seem like her was into Marisol - wasn't he younger than her?

Sadly, that Marisol looks similar to mom, just a younger version. I didn't think her relationship would last. Even last season, the guy just didn't seem like her was into Marisol - wasn't he younger than her?

I hear that Marisol's marriage wasn't legal, but a spiritual union. He didn't seem the least bit interested. I think he was on the show to advertise his freezer bag gourmet food.:lol:

I hear that Marisol's marriage wasn't legal, but a spiritual union. He didn't seem the least bit interested. I think he was on the show to advertise his freezer bag gourmet food.:lol:

oh yes, I forgot those freezer bag food they seved at Marisol's dinner - and didn't he spend all his time on his blackberry that Marisol bought for him, I guess he got what he could and then moved on -ha!

Love this show... Have some personal knowledge about a cast member and the issues they hint at on tv in episodes to come. So happy my parents live in Miami and I can go down there for refresher about some of this cast's dramz!

Just watched it. I can't keep them all straight. That mother creeps me out every time.

How old do we think Karent is, because IMO she is older than her boyfriend yet she had the nerve to make the comment about the other woman wanting her man, saying she was old.

I agree with your entire post!

I was like ":okay:" at her comment about not liking older women. If anything I would put her as being older.

And Momma Elsa - yikes. She's got some great one-liners but man, she's an unfortunate looking woman.

]Mama Elsa is scary looking. Like a perpetually sad tiger or something[/B]. I'm looking forward to this season, even though this cast was my least favorite of the housewives.

or the lion from the Wizard of Oz! she's a walking advertisement for bad plastic surgery ... she creeps me out too.

I don't remember if it was said on season 1, but what exactly happened to Elsa's face? How long has it looked this way?

Marysol was asked about her mothers face during the reunion, she didn't answer the question. Then momma Elsa was on WWHL, but Andy didn't ask her.

She looked beautiful back in the day, so did marysol.

Marysol was asked about her mothers face during the reunion, she didn't answer the question. Then momma Elsa was on WWHL, but Andy didn't ask her.

She looked beautiful back in the day, so did marysol.

So is her mother rich? I don't recall anything from season 1. I know she said she has never worked.