Real Housewives of Miami

Just got a text from Bravo saying the show starts 2/15, WTF???? Why no previews??? What happened to NY???? Will they start that week too???? Brain overload!!!!!

I will definitely be watching it. Does this mean NYC (supposed to start in the spring now), OC and Miami will all be overlapping at some point? I'm such a sucker, I would probably watch any RH franchise. I'd even watch Real Housewives of Des Moines if they had one, lol!

I spent 9 years in Miami. The number one hobby is drinking, and number two hobby is figuring out how to factor in drinking to every other activity.

Then the summers are so hot and rainy that everyone walks around looking like they're melting wax.

The mother probably got her work done by an unlicensed plastic surgeon. There was a string of them botching people for a few years. They'd get busted and a new one would pop up, or should I say fly in. Most were coming in from South America.

MicheleG - he probably gave her a good deal & told her she'd be completely healed in 2 weeks. :weird:

Amazing how many people fall for that. It's your face- money should be the last thing you are worried about when getting PS.

I will give it a chance, but I'm sorry, where are the Latin women??? They go to Miami and the majority of women they find and cast are Blondes?????

Like when they went to DC "Chocolate City" and the only successful Black woman they could find was Stacy. Come on, they need to do better with the casting.

4 out of the 6 of them are Latin, 2 of the blondes included.

Not that I'm complaining, because like most of you I'd watch the RH of Backwoods Arkansas if they had it, but I'm really curious about the sudden change. Maybe since BH did so well as a new city, Bravo thought why not keep it fresh and follow it up with another new city? All I know is that somewhere, Jill Zarin is crying.