Real Housewives of Melbourne Season 3

Lydia was absolutely unbearable this season. Although I think Melbourne might have had too many housewives for everyone to get their time in the sun. It feels like we spent the whole season on Petitfleur, Gamble, and Lydia.

This aired on Saturday night -- for a 90 minute episode. SSDD. The women were the same. Yelling at each other.

I don't think Lydia (called "Lydiot" by Janet on twitter lol) will ever see just how stupid she appears. She is too stupid. And arrogant -- she had been overseas on holiday for weeks or longer and her husband sold her Porshe with the intent to replace it when she got home. She made her housekeeper driver her and her dog around -- she and the dog rode in the backseat of the housekeeper's car, while she gave directions. So unbelievably rude. She is totally self-unaware.

Is there any word on when Real Housewives of Sydney or Real Housewives of Auckland will air? For Auckland, I think it was supposed to air sometime in August and right now we're in the tail end of July and I haven't heard anything.

Just watched the first episode. Lydia is a Lydiot. I get irritated with the "old lady" put downs. If we are lucky we will ALL get old you idiot. Also the way she treats her housekeeper, I hope that lady is getting paid to appear with such a twit.
So Chyka and her husband thought their 21 year old entitled daughter would be fine in their home on her own for 2 months? Right.
Why so much Pettifleur and Gamble? Who cares? I'm guessing she did meet the wolf pup on sugar daddy . com and that Pettifleur did not write her own book.
I did like the view from Gambles house, nice!

Reactions: lulilu
Just watched the first episode. Lydia is a Lydiot. I get irritated with the "old lady" put downs. If we are lucky we will ALL get old you idiot. Also the way she treats her housekeeper, I hope that lady is getting paid to appear with such a twit.
So Chyka and her husband thought their 21 year old entitled daughter would be fine in their home on her own for 2 months? Right.
Why so much Pettifleur and Gamble? Who cares? I'm guessing she did meet the wolf pup on sugar daddy . com and that Pettifleur did not write her own book.
I did like the view from Gambles house, nice!
I agree Lydia is horrible! Arrogant and that poor housekeeper what she has to deal with! And that comment that she's contributing to her being able to buy a Porsche like her one day was ridiculous! Housekeeper is working to pay her bills I'm sure no extra for a luxury vehicle!
Pettifleur seems pretty insensitive towards her sister, maybe the sister is not as financially well off as she is and has problems and looks like Pettifleur just likes to flaunt her riches...

Reactions: lulilu
I'd love to see fewer confessionals by Lydia and just less of Lydia in general. I guess the producers are so thrilled with just how vapid and outrageously un-self-aware she is, they can't stop filming her. And she is so pleased with herself. If I was one of those women, I'd be seriously tempted to throttle her.

Reactions: chowlover2