Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Boohoohoo. Don't keep going on the shows if you want the cameras out of your face.
They can’t be serious.
If they did not go on Bravo, do they really think they would be on the same level?
The girls were protected all along and mostly displayed in a very positive light.
It is your job, you signed up for that lifestyle, now you mad????

I don't believe for a second that Sutton feared Kathy. And I don't believe she runs Beverly Hills. She's a weird middle aged woman who spends her husband's money having parties. And she appears dumb as a rock. (Not to say she's not mean and sneaky.) I am surprised she shows her face after Paris published her book. And an older book about the Hiltons reveals tons of very negative stuff about that family and her parenting. What makes her so special and powerful? Sutton is rich and has a business. Plus her symtoms like swollen hands cannot be faked or are the result of fear of some sort. If Kathy had so much "power" over Sutton, Andy would have put off the rest of the reunion as we all know how much he relishes that stuff.

I don't believe for a second that Sutton feared Kathy. And I don't believe she runs Beverly Hills. She's a weird middle aged woman who spends her husband's money having parties. And she appears dumb as a rock. (Not to say she's not mean and sneaky.) I am surprised she shows her face after Paris published her book. And an older book about the Hiltons reveals tons of very negative stuff about that family and her parenting. What makes her so special and powerful? Sutton is rich and has a business. Plus her symtoms like swollen hands cannot be faked or are the result of fear of some sort. If Kathy had so much "power" over Sutton, Andy would have put off the rest of the reunion as we all know how much he relishes that stuff.
Yes, I also do not believe that Sutton is “afraid” of Kathy, as Andy would love to hype personal drama between the women for the show. I do, however, believe that Sutton would get nervous about the anticipated public dressing down that Andy was preparing for Sutton, with Kathy being a co-conspirator.

Reactions: BleuSaphir