Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Is Katherine definitely gone?
that's why I understood. She's gone - got off to a rough start but I liked her in the end and her husband was so cute and seemed so nice! Plus I heard they bought a villa in France - would have loved to seen that.

Haven't heard of Camille coming back full time - but maybe as a friend? I thought there were 2 new women added , one a friend of LVP and the other the daughter of Vidal Sasson? (forget her name)

that's why I understood. She's gone - got off to a rough start but I liked her in the end and her husband was so cute and seemed so nice! Plus I heard they bought a villa in France - would have loved to seen that.

Haven't heard of Camille coming back full time - but maybe as a friend? I thought there were 2 new women added , one a friend of LVP and the other the daughter of Vidal Sasson? (forget her name)
Does this mean no more Erika? I would be so sad! I really liked her - thought she was very refreshing.

Yayyy... the woman sitting between Lisa R. and Kyle is Eileen. I am so happy she is back!
View attachment 3506071
Loved her the first year, but really disliked her last year. Will see if she can redeem herself. But this is a big cast then if Eileen is back. Kyle, LVP, Lisa R, the 2 new women, Erika and Eileen. Cameos for sure of Kim (unfortunately) and maybe Camille?

Reactions: andral5
Loved her the first year, but really disliked her last year. Will see if she can redeem herself. But this is a big cast then if Eileen is back. Kyle, LVP, Lisa R, the 2 new women, Erika and Eileen. Cameos for sure of Kim (unfortunately) and maybe Camille?

Eileen, Erika and Camille... that would be my dream cast along with Kyle and Lisa R. I stopped caring for the other Lisa a while ago.

Reactions: Creativelyswank