~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Hi everyone! I’m planning to get rhinoplasty and v-line surgery. I’m stuck deciding between Banobagi and 345. Can anyone please tell me their experience in any of these clinics or recommend me another one that you think is better.

Reactions: sugarypep
Hi! I'm new here, I would like ask from a few people who already their rhinoplasty and other surgeries done regarding the most recommended clinics in South Korea. Im hoping to have some procedures done by October 2023. I there anybody who could also enlighten me regarding seoul guide medical and is it worth it? Thank you

Great to chance upon this forum. New post here!
I am bringing my mum (67) to Korea for holiday, would like to take her to do some procedures on our last day of the trip. Would appreciate what kind of treatments do you think will be good for her to try? Been seeing many vids on Tik Tok on Muse, Lienjang, Liamche clinics, which I understand are cattle like factories, aka don't expect much services. But are they good in terms of results?
wow, good luck did you already go how did it turn out.
any really sound heads up about OP about travel tips and warnings.

Damn shame we're not allowed to share contacts but i get it. I was hoping to make this trip in Korea a little less lonely since I got done with my surgery some days ago and can more comfortably eat at restaurants now.