RAOK reveal...........(sticky please)

i know! even though a 7 day trip to disneyworld probably costs just as much as my japan trip for hotel (on disney property of course), airfare (jetblue), park hopper passes (which i already have my 4 day never expires pass that i got last year!), plus food & shows (Mickey's Luau! Except I think it's Lilo & Stitch or something now, and the Hoopty Doo Musical Revue!), and SOUVENIRS!!! ... and my bf doesnt really like disney, so good! I get to go to the Tokyo one alone w/o having to hear him complain! :P

peachxfuzz - ^__^ i try to be? haha.

Dana - MmmhhMm, it's fun for me too! Plus, he has never been to disneyland! Hell, I've been there at least 4 times lol and that's quite a bit for me. Ohh and his parents moved back to the mainland this past weekend, so I know it's going to be hard for him..so yeah :sad:

Disneyland....I love Disneyland. I was there in March. My brother and sister-in-law brought my 3 month old nephew to his first trip to Disney. We took him on Small World and you should have seen his face. His eyes looked EXACTLY like this :wtf:.

WDW is even better though. I need to plan another trip to Orlando maybe over the winter next year. Too humid in Orlando this time of year.:sweatdrop:

Sorry, :back2topic:. I hope my SS got my e-card. I haven't seen her post that she got it. Makes me wonder now if it went through OK.:hrmm:

aww I want to go to disneyland... the last time I went was in Feb during the 50th anniversary celebration thing. I really should get an annual pass since I work so close and since my shift changed most of my afternoon is open now! :smile: just have to talk to bf to get a pass too WEEEEEEEE One of my coworkers lives in a condo across the street and goes all the time

I've never been to disney world tho :shocked: it looks so big I really wanna go!!

i know! even though a 7 day trip to disneyworld probably costs just as much as my japan trip for hotel (on disney property of course), airfare (jetblue), park hopper passes (which i already have my 4 day never expires pass that i got last year!), plus food & shows (Mickey's Luau! Except I think it's Lilo & Stitch or something now, and the Hoopty Doo Musical Revue!), and SOUVENIRS!!! ... and my bf doesnt really like disney, so good! I get to go to the Tokyo one alone w/o having to hear him complain! :P
I will sooooo go to Tokyo Disneyland with you. Can you carry me in your suitcase!? In the next 3 years I will go to Japan and I will stay at hotel Mira-Costa!:yahoo:
my husband and I are going to WDW in October. We go about once a year but we are staying at the Polynesian for the first time. We love Ohana and have ADR's there and also for Hoop dee doo. We've never been to HDD before but I'm super excited for it. My husband is a wallflower and hates attention... I hope the actors pick on him!

aww I want to go to disneyland... the last time I went was in Feb during the 50th anniversary celebration thing. I really should get an annual pass since I work so close and since my shift changed most of my afternoon is open now! :smile: just have to talk to bf to get a pass too WEEEEEEEE One of my coworkers lives in a condo across the street and goes all the time

I've never been to disney world tho :shocked: it looks so big I really wanna go!!
My AP (annual pass) is good until next March. Maybe you can talk me into going... I'm a great tour guide! :graucho: Plus sometimes there are AP discounts on hotel rooms!
You really really should get an annual pass to Disneyland. Walt Disney World is big expansive and impressive but Disneyland is the original and it's just enchanting and awesome. If I live near Disneyland I would pretty much live AT Disneyland. :yes:

We go about once a year but we are staying at the Polynesian for the first time. We love Ohana and have ADR's there and also for Hoop dee doo. We've never been to HDD before but I'm super excited for it. My husband is a wallflower and hates attention... I hope the actors pick on him!

Aww! I always wanted to stay at the polynesian... maybe when i get married, since i wanted to go to japan for my honeymoon and im going there now instead, i can go to disney and stay there! :P I was upset that my parents didn't make a reservation for Ohana when we went for my graduation last year, tho. I loved it :smile:

Hoop Dee Doo is soooooooo fun! OMG the food is :drool: Ribs, fried chicken, corn on the cob, and the fresh baked bread - we'd go through like, 3 loafs!
Make sure you get your reservations early & get there early to check in so you get a good seat. (I've been 3 times with my parents, and 2 times we sat in the balcony) Maybe you can even tell them its your anniversary or something and they can give u a good spot. Dress your husband in something so he stands out and they pick on him! heheh! :P

mehhh... wanna move to FL so i can go to WDW all the timeeeeeeeee!

Hi everyone! I wanted to send a late THANK YOU to my SS for the e-card! I've been too busy to log on here but I did receive the card, which put a smile on my face! I can't wait until the reveal date!

Seriously, all this talk about Disneyland/World/Sea/Tokyo makes me want to go!! I wish air fares were cheaper.. then we can have a tPF meet at Disneyland :P

Round trip airfare to a neighbor island in Hawaii is like,... $18 LOL Sometimes even cheaper! *SIGH* Wish it was that cheap to get to Cali! :lol:

LOL its GO?! My friend told me almost ALL the airlines are having super cheap tickets.. because of competition and all that. I wouldnt go on GO either :Push: but if Aloha is having some good deals.. why not? :smile: