rampent thread moving and closing of threads

awww, i think you guys and the mods are doing an amazing job, especially since it's all on your free time. i guess my main point of confusion is that i really just don't see the difference between the shopping subforum and the main forum threads :confused1: all the subforums are SO helpful, and i love them precisely because it's so easy to find information now, but im honestly confused as to what makes the shopping subforum so distinct from the main forum. i feel like everything in the LV forum is purchase-related; either someone is considering a purchase, sharing a purchase, or sharing information about potential purchases....isn't that all "shopping"? maybe that is the reason not many people think to frequent the shopping subforum...it really is a gray area, whereas the other subforums seem to serve very distinct purposes and that's why i love 'em! (i.e. reference lib., clubhouse, etc.).

Well, see, I think we need to take the title of the thread literally. If someone says, "I'm considering buying...." then the point of that thread is that they are considering something. If someone says "I want to share what I got with you" then the point of that would be to "share with people". "Shopping" would be the threads like, "blank, blank, is on Elux right now", or "How much does blank cost?", or "I saw a limited edition bag at blankety blank".

I know it is kind of confusing and sometimes the mods get confused too, but I think if everyone made their thread titles a little more clear maybe, or tried to discribe what the thread is actually about, I'm sure that EVERYONE would have an easier time of figuring out where it should be.