Rainneday's belated birthday & anniversary reveal

Those flowers! (Elaine faints.) Wow-wow-wow!!!! Exquisite!

Hi, Elaine! Holy moly I finally got around to responding to your PM, sorry it took me so long! Thank you! I am going to email you some additional pictures of another bouquet that DH brought home last Wednesday, the colors are stunning! xoxo :heart:

Happy birthday and anniversary- lovely pieces!

Thank you very much, More Bags!!! :flowers:

Happy Birthday! Fabulous celebration with wonderful memories and beautiful gifts, congrats!

Aww Txoceangirl, thank you very much! :hugs: Yes, the memories are so important.

Reactions: ElainePG
I'm going to place these pictures here, since I already have a thread started...

I picked this up yesterday, and I know many of you are probably curious as to how this scarf looks folded, so here you go!

Attachments

• IMG_4221.JPG
    IMG_4221.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_4222.jpg
    IMG_4222.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_4223.jpg
    IMG_4223.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_4224.jpg
    IMG_4224.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_4226.JPG
    IMG_4226.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 354
Wow, rainne, this is fantastic! Love those little hearts. And the box is a hoot. Is this a special edition of BdG?

Hi, Elaine! Boy, I am so behind on everything!!! I'm so sorry...:heart: I want to hear all about your trip to the city & your new bag...
Isn't the box the best? It looks as if some H chocolates could be inside. It is a limited edition, but I hear that it is online right now! Another CW is supposed to come out in February. Thank you!!!

This scarf has really enchanted me. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and enjoy!

Aww thank you, fourcutepups! It has enchanted me as well. Yesterday I wore it with a black shirt and blue jeans & it really brightened up the look. :flowers: