Rainbow's awesome, beautiful, gorgeous Bleeker! Come see and give her some lovin'!

That is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful, and the bag that makes me want Coach stuff again. That color is British Tan, correct? Just goes to prove my theory that British Tan and Whiskey are the same color!

Wear it well!
Thank you!!. Yes , it is British Tan. I is indeed much like the whiskey Ali but with some darker shading and a slightly different less of a rugged heavy feel to the leather. Very smooth and buttery leather. Classy. Now this bag is one where the Coach workmanship is superb and what we expect from Coach. Watch the prices though. This bag and the smaller duffle are going to be on the low end of price cost. Be in for a huge price increase this year. A real shocker...The new Thompson line even higher. :tup:

This is so fun! Is there a way to see a picture of the 13x13 duffle? Would the stores have the picture even if they are not yet available to order? I love the workmanship but for my size, which is medium, I tend to prefer a width that is 12" or more. Thank you so much for posting these pictures!

British tan, Ink, Soot, Burgundy and maybe later Bottle Green. They are not actually coming out in the stores until October...

Oh my goodness, thank you for posting this Lynn! I have been wanting more information on this style of the Bleeker! It is adorable and the leather looks so smooth and soft! And I love the name of the color, "Soot"!!! I can't wait to check it out in Bottle Green!

Congrats on your fabulous Bleeker!:yahoo: