QVC Time! Who's here?

I completely missed this but I love it. I'm going to go watch the video. I can't wait to see this one and the natural side zip Toscana. That one is high on my wish list.

I decided to cancel my order today. I love the Nina silhouette and would love something in bordeaux, including bordeaux saffiano. But I just think Nina should be able to slouch. ...my Nina is suede, and I want the same pliability. So....turns out I was still able to cancel. Yeah, crazy....I know.
Hope you get your Toscana soon!

Reactions: MiaBorsa
I'm bummed my DVR didn't pick up on this. At least I can catch the last hour. Here are more shows on Sunday.
I think the mauve is so pretty too.

I had that same problem with the last 3 Dooney shows. None of the series taped on my DVR at home, and I had to set up one time recordings at my sister's. (Since I was here during the last weekend of Dooney.) And today's show was not showing as scheduled this morning so I had to set up a one time recording before I went out. It did tape and I'm watching it now.

We love mauve and.....Ruby is on and showing off !! RN, are you watching?
I had to fast forward to the presentation because I couldn't wait to see her! :lol: She was showing off! I really do love the whole Toscana line!