Quick question, Damier Speedy all have the red lining?

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hi guys...

I just had a quick question about the lining of the Damier speedy....I just saw them and the lining was red..are they all like that? I have a orange lining...anyone with one as well? Thank you.

I had mine special ordered about 2 years back.......I just found out that they changed the lining to red on the Damiers while at the LV store today...and wanted to know if the speedy had them too.

So all the speedys have the red lining only?

That's probably why then..the Speedys, as far as I know, all have the red lining. Mine does as well.
Once they made it a permanent piece, they probably decided they needed something to distinguish the new permanent pieces from the SO's.

That's probably why then..the Speedys, as far as I know, all have the red lining. Mine does as well.
Once they made it a permanent piece, they probably decided they needed something to distinguish the new permanent pieces from the SO's.

Thank you....So thats were my extra money went...the orange lining :rolleyes: :P
Acutally, I really like the red lining better, it really looks distintive. Oh well....