Questions re: Extender for Epi Pochettes

jenna said:
I have an Epi pochette in the brown Mocha color that has the silvery-ish hardware. It's a bit of a tight fit under my arm and I'd like to check out the extender that I've read about here on tPF.

What exactly does it look like? Is it a leather strap, or is it a piece of hardware, etc?

Does it come in all the Epi colors to match the pochettes, and how much is it? Is it worth it?

There is a silver pochette extender. It is like the gold keychain/extender. I saw one off ebay couple of months ago. Some of the vernis pochette have silver zipper hardware, too, so I guess there should be quite a few silver keychain/extender.

I use a gold one for my CB pochette and it is worth it. It adds about 3" to the leather strap and that makes the pochette fits nicely under my arm (the top of the pochette is far under my underarm). :smile:

taco said:
The Keychain Verrou was $110 US when I bought it & I'm pretty sure it still is. You pretty much have to get it from an Lv store or the hotline#.

You get an extra 3 1/2"

Thanks for the pics, taco!! Esp. the last one. Now I finally see what it's supposed to look like with the extender attached!

wintermute said:
There is a silver pochette extender. It is like the gold keychain/extender. I saw one off ebay couple of months ago. Some of the vernis pochette have silver zipper hardware, too, so I guess there should be quite a few silver keychain/extender.

I use a gold one for my CB pochette and it is worth it. It adds about 3" to the leather strap and that makes the pochette fits nicely under my arm (the top of the pochette is far under my underarm). :smile:

That's good to know. Hopefully, eLuxury will carry it soon.