questions on gustto baca bag...

conniec.4

O.G.
May 22, 2007
ok, now i am totally confused, hopefully some of you baca experts can straighten me out:

am going to buy this bag, but i am confused on the sizes. there are two sizes right? depending on which website, i am getting really different measurements. example: revolve has the large at: 18x11 and the smaller one at: 15x9.5 shop bop: large-24x18 small-18x11 and active end. large-22x13 small -17 x10. now i know these bags are hard to measure but i need the largest one....can anyone help me with this? thanks so much!!

Yes, there are only 2 sizes of Bacas. I can see how it would be hard to get an accurate measurement for these bags, they can take on several different widths and lengths based on how stuffed they are!

I think Active Endeavors does a good job of differentiating between the large Baca and the small Baca... and in addition they have several modeling pics of each.

There have been several threads recently about Gustto having excellent customer service. Perhaps you could get in touch with them to ask what their measurements are?