Questions for the Coeur owners

congrats! i think that's a pretty good deal!!! I kind of want one after seeing the Hawaii meet pictures, and one of the ladies had it hanging from their LH..I think it'd be cute to just put change so you don't have to open your bag...LOl..but $400 for a change purse..I'd have no change left to put in it!

*sigh*, I've only used mine as a bag charm. Too afraid of putting dirty coins in it and it's too bad they can't fit cards. Oh well, I love them though! (I have the MC and Pomme hearts)

Congratulations on your purchase. I don't think that you got a bad deal, considering that they retailed for $350 and they probably had to pay tax on it, plus the shipping to you. It's a LE piece and I think that it's worth it.

I don't use my pomme for anything other than a bag charm, but I still love it!

It is cute but useless. I am glad that I got it because it is my first MC piece. MCs are so expensive and I rather spend the 350 on an LE piece that looks cute hanging on my bag then 200 something on a cles. I wouldn't buy anything bigger either. Does that make sense?

I pretty much use it as eye candy on my denim baggy and it looks real cute. I would've loved it in pomme but since I couldn't get one MC is enough for me.

Riley, your heart is not useless.... you have the purse hanger! I still need to get to Cinnamon Girl!!

i love mine.

i would be kicking my self in the you know what if i didn't get my hands on my pomme coeur!

i can put cash, my car keys and mini chapstick in it and use it as a wristlet! i love that little item to pieces, although, it is not, honestly, in regular rotation!

i wouldn't give it up for anything. i have never seen anything LV like that EVER!!!!

Thanks you guys.:heart: I feel like I got a pretty good deal, and I've wanted it ever since I saw it! Truly was love at first sight!:love: Initially, I wanted Pomme because I thought it would look amazing with my damier speedy. But now I'm really glad that I'm getting Framboise! It'll look PERFECT with my new Azur! I've got a few pieces of Pomme anyway and lately I've been craving some pink! I'll post pics as soon as it comes!:yahoo:

I just received my new April issue of Elle last night and for some reason they had a pic of the vernis pomme coeur in one of their style layouts. Since this item is long ago sold out, makes me wonder why LV approved this.

I just received my new April issue of Elle last night and for some reason they had a pic of the vernis pomme coeur in one of their style layouts. Since this item is long ago sold out, makes me wonder why LV approved this.

It's because they pretty much have the issue finalized at least 2 months ahead. Since this it's the April issue (printed in March) it was ready for print in January.

That's the fashion industry for ya....always two steps ahead.

I just got the white Multicolore, it's on it's way to me. Sounds like you got a great deal. I found one for just over retail on ebay (they would technically be losing the tax they paid since it sold for that price) but I wanted one with blue on it and that wasn't the same design on both sides, so I paid a little more for mine.
Still a good deal since it can't be bought in stores anymore and I got to pick my colors. My local SA had me call the store who had the last one (supposedly) available in the US, but it wasnt the color combo I wanted- so I went to ebay. Can't wait to use mine as a bag charm. I probably wont put anything in it since it's light leather inside. Welcome to the Coeur club!

It's because they pretty much have the issue finalized at least 2 months ahead. Since this it's the April issue (printed in March) it was ready for print in January.

That's the fashion industry for ya....always two steps ahead.

Yeah but you'd think they would have a little more foresight -- most of the other accessories shown have an April or later release date.

The first thing I wondered was, "is it possible they are making more?"

*sigh*, I've only used mine as a bag charm. Too afraid of putting dirty coins in it and it's too bad they can't fit cards. Oh well, I love them though! (I have the MC and Pomme hearts)

Really that's my only regret, that they couldn't have made it just at teeny bit larger so it could've fit ID & credit cards, then it would've been really useful. But it is lovely. I would've gotten the MC heart as well if it had charms on it. I'm kinda sorry I didn't anyway.

I love my MC coeur just like Kitsunegrl! I put all kinds of little things in it too and it's very convenient on the front of my bag! Congrats on gorgeous framboise!!! yummie candy hearts!

Really that's my only regret, that they couldn't have made it just at teeny bit larger so it could've fit ID & credit cards, then it would've been really useful. But it is lovely. I would've gotten the MC heart as well if it had charms on it. I'm kinda sorry I didn't anyway.

From the auctions I saw it looks like most people feel that way about the charms on the multicolore since the vernis is going for a lot higher usually. I wish the multi had charms too! Maybe from the mulit pastilles bracelet. Ohh that woulda been sooo cute!