questions for owners of LV agendas

I have the midddle size vernis agenda in framboise and the pages cost extra. I love it a lot because it's not to big and not to small. Just that the refill will cost 35$ every year bothers me.

LakersGyrl2003 said:
I have the Small Ring Agenda in monogram. It fits perfectly into a bag, and I got the refill notepaper as well. It's $16 on Elux for 100 pages, 50 lined white pages, and 50 lined beige pages. I just use it to take notes. I can't live without it!
I just bought this same agenda and refill notepaper! The paper already arrived from elux and I'm still waiting on the agenda (bought a new, never used one on ebay). Can't wait till it gets here! I use my palm for everything and just want this to make lists and write stuff in.

twoharleygal said:
I just bought this same agenda and refill notepaper! The paper already arrived from elux and I'm still waiting on the agenda (bought a new, never used one on ebay). Can't wait till it gets here! I use my palm for everything and just want this to make lists and write stuff in.

I have a Palm too, I have a Palm Treo 650. I use it to put my schedule for work in, birthdays and that kinda stuff. Now since I have the Agenda, I use that to put my schedule for work in too. I love taking it outta my bag, and writing on the paper. It's so beautiful because it's like gold plated on all the ends of the paper, and it reflects in the light. :love:

i have the Monogram Mat medium agenda. i use it everyday, especially the calendar, and i find it much easier to write in than the small agenda. plus it fits into all my handbags.

twoharleygal said:

I'm using my sm. wh. MC agenda for just notepaper as well!!! I also use my Treo for everything else: birthdays, appts., reminders, etc.

I wanted blank lined paper for shopping lists, notes, etc.

So nice!! Love it!!:love:

Damier small ring agenda here... love it!!! It fits even inside small bags :love: which is great, so I don't have to be carrying a palm or the blackberry (and I can keep work & private life separate LOL)

I have the medium black monogram mat agenda. It's the perfect size...you can throw it into your purse and it's not too small to write things comfortably in. The fillers are costly though. If you want everything, from calendar, notes to address book, etc, I think it's $65. If you want just the new calendar year, it's $35-$40.

I have the 4x6 Mc black agenda and love it. Edited to add, I use it for appt's and birthdays. It works great for keeping track of the kids dental/doc appts as well lunch dates and my appts. I dont use it for addy's its just too small for me for that. I have a seperate addy book that fits into the agenda, so everything is in one place.

Its done every well standing up to my daily use. I tried a palm and didnt fancy it as i like adding little sticky's to my notes.

I dont us the Lv refills though, too much $$ for something I can get for 15$. Although i did like the cerises refills.

Nope. Not at all, and I even live in cowtown. You just have to measure the exact size from the rings to the clasp. The small Panda that has six little rings takes 3 x 5 weekly with a monthly insert. I'm not sure the company that makes it, I can only get it for 07 now, but my local stationary store helped me along with my bf's agenda... and, it was actually easier than I thought. The LV gold rimmed pages are tempting though, but really you can do either...

I'm thinking of an alternate agenda myself. The epi mandarin sounds scrumptious!

I had the mini agenda (stolen) but replaced it with the medium. The bigger size is easier for me to handle and write in comfortably. Holds more cards too!

P.S. I don't use the LV inserts. I buy the DayRunner address and calendars refills. Cheaper and I just think they are more practical.