Questions about RAOK

alright...i'm HOPING that everything will cooperate later tonight. i'm waiting on 4 people to respond.

once again, i'm SO sorry about all this confusion, you guys. i told you i hated elfster!!!

Oh, glad I found this! I had a person's name and actually had asked them a question! LOL! OK, so now we're starting over? Don't worry, Kallison! Once the bugs are worked out it'll be a lot of fun!

ahh! ignore my email girl :P

Also, Would I be able to email you my address and you can send it to my SS? I normally wouldn't care about posting it but I would feel better if you & my SS just had it. (since there are some newer ppl in the group)

just waiting on two more people! i'm drawing names before i go to bed tonight (in a few hours)...sooo...to those two: if you don't accept, we'll see ya next round! :yes:

a few extra things:

i cannot see who you have drawn- all i can do is re-send the info, should you lose it. however, if you don't recognize the name you have, i can tell you their id here- i just need their email address.

second, a few people have NOT put their addresses up in elfster. if you have one of these people, please e-mail me for their address.

if you have any other questions, please drop me a line okay?

HAVE FUN!