Question to those of you who have Motorola Razrs

i have the verizon razr and i love it! the colors for verizon and cingular are a little different. i wanted the black one but it turns out that color is exclusive to cingular. verizon only has as really dark grey one that approximates to black.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Motorola and the razor is really played out. But I myself have a pink razor, and 'cause It's pink I love it. I recently decided to purchase a new phone, and I went for a Nokia and not even a day later I decide to sell the Nokia. The Nokia was amazing, the LCD (if that's what you call it), the camera (3.2MP) ... everything 'bout it. But I couldn't leave my razor on the side, without usage. =( --- I don't use Verizon, but they have the new Motorola Krazr. It's a slimer version of the razor. Has a better camera (2mp), mp3 player, and what not. Looks decent actually, the silver/metallic color, I'm not sure if Verizon has that color though.

I have a pink one.The first one Cingular gave me was defective..so be carful..A while back they had a batch of non working ones.They replaced it with a new one and it works great!

I have the hot pink one that I got from T-Mobile. I have to say that I'm not a heavy cellphone user, so it's fine for me. Hubby and I have a family plan and for the basics, it works. I also got the Bluetooth headset which I like a lot. I do have trouble getting reception in some department stores, but other than that I find it to be very reliable.

The smudges on the phone do bother me, but sometimes they send a little pillow with it that you can wipe the inside and outside screens.

So that is what that little thing was for??? I had no idea when I got mine (ordered online).

I also have the pink Razr, and so far I love it, but the smudges do drive me crazy.

Thanks for the tip about the little pillow....believe me, I really didn't know what it was for!!

Me and my fiance have had the Razr, through Verizon, for a little over a month now and we have no real problems or complaints. The one thing we would both like to see is a "vibrate AND ring" feature. Our old LG phones had that feature and I miss it for when I'm in the car with the music blaring, I would put the phone in my lap so I could "feel" when someone called. But other than that we have no real issues. We both got covers for it to make the plain silver and little cooler. I got a cover that is black with silver stars all over it!!!!

Most people I know with Razrs have major problems with it. They are supposedly very delicate. I would get the new enV! I have the older version of the enV called the V and I LOVE it.

I like it. It's not too small or too big...just right. The keypad is big enough so you dont hit a million other keys instead of the one you're aiming for. Mine's tough. I drop it consistently and it's still working!

I have t-mobile, have for years. Love them because they work all over the world.

I have a silver Razr from Verizon and I have issues with it. Everytime I open the phone, I touch something on the side by accident and mess something up. The screen does get dirty easily and a couple of times the ringer stopped working and I had to call to get it going again- I think I could have done better if I hadn't been so lazy and just grabbed the phone everyone seemed to think was the one to get.