Question for t & b mini pochette owners!

I'd like to get one but I really wouldn't have any use for it.

i have it, and haven't used it yet either. I have this phobia of ruining it or something...I'm so weird. Seems better off in it's little dustbag and box :smile:. I do take it out and love on it every now and then though. I'm sure I'll use it at some point, just haven't figured out what for yet.

Mine lives in my Azur Speedy 30. What's inside it? Lipstick, lipgloss, a few packets of Splenda, a teensy nail file, a little package of stimudents, a few sugarless hard candies. I can't imagine using just that little pochette as a purse -- maybe it you're a teensy, weensy girl!

:biggrin:Yep! It was a special order, and I found it on ebay. It now has a big sister (Damier Speedy 30) and an aunt (Azur Speedy 30!)

I admit, it is a little bag, but I can carry it on a Saturday night when out to dinner with my husband, when I only need to carry a lipstick and my cellphone. I guess the T&B Pochette would also work on such occasions, too!

:biggrin:Yep! It was a special order, and I found it on ebay. It now has a big sister (Damier Speedy 30) and an aunt (Azur Speedy 30!)

I admit, it is a little bag, but I can carry it on a Saturday night when out to dinner with my husband, when I only need to carry a lipstick and my cellphone. I guess the T&B Pochette would also work on such occasions, too!

I LOVE IT!! :tup: After purchasing my Monogram Mini Sac, I thought about how cute a Damier Mini Sac would be. Do you have any additional pictures of it? ;)

I can manage to squeeze in my barest essentials (cellphone, lotion, Coach Mini Skinny, compact, lipsticks, lip balm, iPod Nano, + keys) in my Mini Sac, but it's definitely a tight squeeze!

I bought the t&b & have never regretted it, but I only carry it to a restaurant with very few things in it. It's one of my favorites though.
I like to hang it on my bat. since I haven't purchased the Neverfull which I think might be too similar to my bat.

I am in the same boat Rebecca! I almost bought one twice, but both times I have reasoned with myself that I would never use it. I read all the great ways other people use theirs, but I just always have too much junk! LOL!

I also dont see any use for me for this either. I keep trying to talk myself into it because its just so damn cute ...I want to say I would use it for pens and stuff but I dont think its quite long enough to carry my pens (I'm an artist so I carry quite a few of different sizes)....dang it now I am think about it again maybe it would fit... I should go check it out again ...TPF is evil evil....lol

Yes its a great little bag! It carries my LG shine phone, vernis cles with cash and cards, lipgloss and foundation stick! I think it holds quite a lot, and definatley worth the money!

Is the design prone to rubbing off like the groom line?

I asked my SA about the rubbing off. He said it is just as likely to rub off as the multicolore bags because they are run through a screenprint kind of process.

Basically, he said take care and store it properly and you won't have a ruboff problem. :tup: