Question for Signature Stripe Tote Owners...

I have both sizes, and find that even though I tend to go for larger bags, I do like the smaller size. I can fit a magazine and such in there. However when I go to FL, I am using my larger tote...I want to be able to stuff a bit more in there, like a Pashmina and some food and a magazine and a book and an iPod, etc.

Here's my large tote (parchment):

attachment.php

Here's the medium tote:

attachment.php
look at you! wow!!! good stuff!

I've got the large parchment...I do love it, but, it gets heavy FAST and I'm always worried about the straps breaking! And the white stripe got kinda dirty...so, I wear that side towards me not towards the world lol. To be honest, I didn't want the parchment. I wanted the dark brown. But, it was at macys with like 35% off for some reason, plus, I had a giftcard I had gotten, so, it dropped the bag to 165 and I couldn't say no!

i have the medium one and i love it , it can def hold magazines a bottle on water wallet cell keys large planner no problem!!! it owuld be full but it could def hol those things!
Thanks! Would it be SUPER HEAVY if holding all of that stuff?? I wouldn't carry that much in it ALWAYS - just like for a day out or to carry on an airplane.
Do the straps stay on your shoulders?

ARGH!!!!! I am freaking out...I just found a Blue Sig Stripe Tote (MEDIUM) for BIN $199! Should I GO FOR IT??????
Says there are a few spots that can be cleaned, but can't be seen in the pics?!?!?!?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

I'm also so nervous because I know I can't return it, but it's a good deal for what they go for usually. I am sitting here wondering "what about the Denim Carly I have?"...she'll DEFINITELY have to go back. But, I was considering returning her anyway!?!??
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!