Question for Petit Noe fans/owners

1. Does the Petit Noe have the leather bottom?

2. Yes.

3. Thanks. I love the shape, but I was looking for something that wouldn't be a pain to maintain.

4. It's not as bad as you think. Why don't you go for Petit Noe in Epi then?

5. I really want it to be the monogram canvas because it's my first LV. I know....it's silly.:shame: :lol: Plus, the mono would go with so much. (Still, I definitely want something in Epi eventually.)

Do you own the Cabas Piano also? I like that too, but so many people here say that it's difficult to keep the bottom clean.

6. I have an Alto (the largest one) and use it for travel. Give me a sec and I will take a pic for you of both bags' bottoms so you can get an idea what the bottom will look like after it's been used A LOT without any care.:lol:

7. Thank you!!! *HUG*

8. Petit Noe (4 years old):
    [​IMG]
    Cabas Alto (6 years old):
    [​IMG]
    Montsouris (10 years old):
    [​IMG]

9. They look great! The patina on the Petit Noe is gorgeous!:love: (Did you treat it at all? I want mine to look like that!)

Thanks so much for the pics! Now I feel better about the Petit Noe and the Cabas Piano.

10. No, I didn't treat my bags at all. My backpack took the most beating because when my son was born I used it as a diaper bag and now I am using it as a gym bag. So the poor thing has been in use for the last 10 years!!! Def. $$$ well spent!!!:lol:

11. You have to be careful with the bottom of the petite Noe. Its vachetta.

12. It does have the vachetta bottom, but the canvas sorta wraps around the sides so its really not visible unless you look directly up from beneath it.