Question for Petit Noe fans/owners

LV_addict said:
It's not as bad as you think. Why don't you go for Petit Noe in Epi then?

I really want it to be the monogram canvas because it's my first LV. I know....it's silly.:shame: :lol: Plus, the mono would go with so much. (Still, I definitely want something in Epi eventually.)

Do you own the Cabas Piano also? I like that too, but so many people here say that it's difficult to keep the bottom clean.

I have an Alto (the largest one) and use it for travel. Give me a sec and I will take a pic for you of both bags' bottoms so you can get an idea what the bottom will look like after it's been used A LOT without any care.:lol:

LV_addict said:
I have an Alto (the largest one) and use it for travel. Give me a sec and I will take a pic for you of both bags' bottoms so you can get an idea what the bottom will look like after it's been used A LOT without any care.:lol:

Thank you!!! *HUG*

LV_addict said:
Petit Noe (4 years old):

Cabas Alto (6 years old):

Montsouris (10 years old):

They look great! The patina on the Petit Noe is gorgeous!:love: (Did you treat it at all? I want mine to look like that!)

Thanks so much for the pics! Now I feel better about the Petit Noe and the Cabas Piano.

No, I didn't treat my bags at all. My backpack took the most beating because when my son was born I used it as a diaper bag and now I am using it as a gym bag. So the poor thing has been in use for the last 10 years!!! Def. $$$ well spent!!!:lol: