Question for owners of perforated pochettes...

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006

Attachments

• pochette1.jpg
    pochette1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 48
  • pochette2.jpg
    pochette2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 40
  • pochette3.jpg
    pochette3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 34
  • pochette4.jpg
    pochette4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 31
  • pochette5.jpg
    pochette5.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 32
Thanks for those pics Lvbabydoll:flowers:

You're right, it looks the same, exact same number of stitches, same font, same placement of the patches...

So you think I'm good to bid???

The seller doesn't seem iffy???:shrugs:

You reckon go for it???

Okay!!!

I'll bid on it a few hours B4 it finishes (I'm one of those horrible people that try to snipe things lol).

Will let you know how it goes, and thanks for your help!!!

lv_obsessed said:
You reckon go for it???

Okay!!!

I'll bid on it a few hours B4 it finishes (I'm one of those horrible people that try to snipe things lol).

Will let you know how it goes, and thanks for your help!!!

Well my only concern was that stamp on the strap, but hers looks the same way!! So, yea, I think it's good then. ha ha, I know what you mean about the auctions...I do that too. I watch it, then 5 min. before it ends, I swoop!!!:shame: :yes:

tr444 said:
I know what you mean about the auctions...I do that too. I watch it, then 5 min. before it ends, I swoop!!!:shame: :yes:

Lol yeah thats my usual tactic too, but unfortunately I'll be at work when the auction is ending:crybaby: so I'll have to bid a couple of hours before and hope for the best lol!!!:sad:

Work will go a lot slower than usual...:lol:

lv_obsessed said:
Lol yeah thats my usual tactic too, but unfortunately I'll be at work when the auction is ending:crybaby: so I'll have to bid a couple of hours before and hope for the best lol!!!:sad:

Work will go a lot slower than usual...:lol:

Good luck!! I hope it works out for you!:yes: