question about the vernis ludlow

I don't have one, but it looks like it's for cc and change only. I am sure that you can fold your bills and put them in the change side. You can make it work. Elux says...

Louis Vuitton
Ludlow Wallet$335.00
A luxurious, compact wallet in textured Monogram Vernis. Contains a snapped coin purse and compartments for three credit cards.
  • Patent monogram embossed leather
  • Calfskin lining
  • One snapped coin case, three credit card slots
  • 3.9" L x 3.1" H

It's great for a going out wallet, or if you travel light. For me, I need something with more compartments for everyday. I like having a designated bill section, and ludlow doesn't have that.

I had initially purchased the ludlow in pomme, but ended up exchanging it for the pochette wallet (long one). It has lots of compartments and I like my bills straing KWIM, it's more convenient IMO...

You can put bills in it but they have to be folded up. Also, I wouldn't recommend putting many coins in it since it will get too bulky and won't snap..I'd just suggest putting cards (fits 3 in the slots, you can probably squeeze 6 in there though it might be tight) and a couple of folded up bills in it.

Like everyone else has said, no seperate bill pocket. There's also the vernis billfold if you want something with a little more capacity, but I think the reason why a lot of people like the ludlow is just cause it's so compact (and cute !)