Question about jomashop.com

My Experience with buying from Jomashop.com is

• Positively a Great Authentic Product

• Poor Quality, Authenticity Questioned

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in the same situation.
Want to get 2 Fendi bags esp as they have a 30% coupon at the moment, and after researching them (on TPF-when the search was up and on the net) came to the same consensus that they sell authentic goods, but just reading a few posts in the Burberry section and are few people think they have got fakes or outlet/2nds?....:thinking:
So totally unsure now.:shrugs:

Hi Steals and Deal people. I was looking at the Burberry forum here and found that some one had bought a purse from jomashop that when they went to the boutique there was strong differences and they now are certain it is fake. Another person complained and said theirs were IDed fake though there were others who were pleased and knew what they had was real. I recently made a purchase, and looked at it closely I am not 100% certain but I did not like everything I saw. Could it be possible they have both real and not real? I think I will stick to Burberry Outlet when I get a sale sweet tooth for now! I'd like to take a poll Jomashop Good Experience or Jomashop Run Away!

I am returning it, because I'd hate to have a fake.

If have bought Fendi and Movado from them. Per your concern, by the price one must assume they are buying overstock or closeouts. Indeed when you do this process you can get stuck with fakes sometimes. Wasn't it Costco or Sam's that had the same problem. My recommendation would be to have their stuff checked out and if it doesn't feel right return it.

Thanks All!!! As Baglady says, Even a decent seller can get dupped.

There is a lot of greys dealing with good price luxury. Kind of makes you realize that the best ebay stuff to buy is a high % and they have the proof of purchase. Even honorable sellers can make mistakes. My burberry doesn't feel right, and I am returning. They sent me the return code and hopefully I'll get the money back. They do behave like they mean well.

I would definitely be interested in that coupon too. I am on the hunt for my first FENDI, I have been dieing to get one for a year, but can't find one I can afford.

handbags326 is the code.. I dont know if it still works..

the fendi baby spy I got from them is authentic.. i asked the girls in the authenticate this forum to check it out